WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is selling nudity wrong?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#1
i am a camwhore!

i have been a camwhore for over 3 years now.

i have never really taken it upon myself to make money off of it. i did it for fun. however, life sucks. i was uprooted from new york due to financial difficulties. i feel like every collector in the world is calling me asking for money and i owe a debt to my car of over 10k but just under 800.00 is due and if i dont pay it very very soon my car will be repo'd

i cant find a job in florida because i cant afford car insurance and the public transportation here is almost non existant.

so what did i do? i turned to being a camwhore. i wrote some guys name on my tit he sent me $60.00. $60.00 for one stupid picture! in about an hours worth of work i made 115.00. sounds pretty good to me. what if i made 115.00 everyday? sounds even better to me. its money!!! thats all it is. its like every other job. however my ex/sorta b/f seems to think i have no respect for myself. just because i dont view the world through the same looking glass as everyone else means that i have no respect for myself? i believe people are sexual creatures. i find nothing wrong with nudity, i find nothign wrong with paying for nudity, and i find nothing wrong with selling nudity either. am i wrong for having these views? i think im more wrong for asking such a silly question!

:mfinger: mike for your stupid post on wtf.com!
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#2
well if he's your boyfriend and you're fucking other dudes...he has a reason to be pissed...but if you want to get naked and he cant help out with the bills...tell him to shut the fuck up.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#3
Some people may not agree with it,some people also dont agree with eating McDonalds burgers either. Someone's got to cook those patties. I dont know,I haven't seen your nudie pics...yet. I guess if it's tastefull and not cheap like the other tens of thousands of web porn out there. As for paying for it....
I wont pay to view dat ass. In my world it's free. If it doesn't bother you,or the hundreds of thousands of strippers world wide,have at it. There will always be a differance in opinions. Also,there will always be mo'fuggers willing to pay per-view.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#4
what the hell...i just saw the pic in her profile....this girl looks about 11...your boyfriend shoudl be pissed...thats fucking child pornography. :thumbsdn:
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#7
It's up to the individual. There is a market out there, so while I won't say weather it is right or wrong, I can say that I wouldn't do it. But it all depends on the person and all sorts of things. Like, in my family, u just didn't show ppl anything that was considered "private". (That's why I wouldn't do it.) So, to go all Disney on ya, Let your conscience be your guide.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,744
2,428
487
#8
It's only wrong if you're ugly...
 

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
163
0
0
#10
TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU DO!

YOU MAY BE DOING IT FOR EVER! jk

Why do you think people buy Playboy? lol
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#11
Liquid-Zero said:
TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU DO!

YOU MAY BE DOING IT FOR EVER! jk

Why do you think people buy Playboy? lol
Yeah but their models and good looking, if your trash can ugly then it definitly is wrong to sell it.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#12
icka said:
i am a camwhore!

i have been a camwhore for over 3 years now.

i have never really taken it upon myself to make money off of it. i did it for fun. however, life sucks. i was uprooted from new york due to financial difficulties. i feel like every collector in the world is calling me asking for money and i owe a debt to my car of over 10k but just under 800.00 is due and if i dont pay it very very soon my car will be repo'd

i cant find a job in florida because i cant afford car insurance and the public transportation here is almost non existant.

so what did i do? i turned to being a camwhore. i wrote some guys name on my tit he sent me $60.00. $60.00 for one stupid picture! in about an hours worth of work i made 115.00. sounds pretty good to me. what if i made 115.00 everyday? sounds even better to me. its money!!! thats all it is. its like every other job. however my ex/sorta b/f seems to think i have no respect for myself. just because i dont view the world through the same looking glass as everyone else means that i have no respect for myself? i believe people are sexual creatures. i find nothing wrong with nudity, i find nothign wrong with paying for nudity, and i find nothing wrong with selling nudity either. am i wrong for having these views? i think im more wrong for asking such a silly question!

:mfinger: mike for your stupid post on wtf.com!
Future porn queen???
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#13
I say go for it, I have a friend that sells porn, and she makes bank. Do whatever feels right to you. :thumbsup:
 

wocket

pocket pal
75
0
0
#14
bigck3000 said:
what the hell...i just saw the pic in her profile....this girl looks about 11...your boyfriend shoudl be pissed...thats fucking child pornography. :thumbsdn:
I highly doubt an 11 year old would go out and get her nipple pierced...OR have someone in her life to call a "boyfriend", for that matter. Some people just look younger than they really are. Just because they LOOK young doesn't mean they're selling child pornography.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#15
bigck3000 said:
what the hell...i just saw the pic in her profile....this girl looks about 11...your boyfriend shoudl be pissed...thats fucking child pornography. :thumbsdn:
i do look young.. i hear thats a good thing though!
 
13
0
0
#18
Selling pornography should be ILLEGAL........................but giving pornography away for free should be LEGAL!!!! ;)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#19
beaglesd said:
Selling pornography should be ILLEGAL........................but giving pornography away for free should be LEGAL!!!! ;)
WTF??
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#20
beaglesd said:
Selling pornography should be ILLEGAL........................but giving pornography away for free should be LEGAL!!!! ;)
Horny little kids.