WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is she dead?

I mean there was a girl that i talked online and in school, i have her number and everything... dont know any of her friends though. So we planned on going out for a weekenend, that was about 2 weeks ago. That evening her cell was turned off or sumthing. Her house, same thing... She just dissapeard... i called her from different places and its still no good. Cant see her anywhere... wtf happend. SHe either moved or died, but if she was going to move shed tell me whouldnt she? Oh yeah i also came to her house, didnt brake though the door or anything but its like nobody there, no car either... just bloody fucking weird. Im worried.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Not your enemy said:
I mean there was a girl that i talked online and in school, i have her number and everything... dont know any of her friends though. So we planned on going out for a weekenend, that was about 2 weeks ago. That evening her cell was turned off or sumthing. Her house, same thing... She just dissapeard... i called her from different places and its still no good. Cant see her anywhere... wtf happend. SHe either moved or died, but if she was going to move shed tell me whouldnt she? Oh yeah i also came to her house, didnt brake though the door or anything but its like nobody there, no car either... just bloody fucking weird. Im worried.
She may not be dead, she may have been kidnapped and is being tortured now, or was kidnapped and is now dead. Or her and her family could have been slaughtered by a Charles Manson copycat killer. Look under the floorboards, she might be buried in the basement.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
whats she look like? i got a few of em in my basement.. let ya know...

dude u shud talk too someone bout it and dont sweat it.. maybe shes on vacation? who knows, or maybe she iz outta town, good luck man i hope shes ok

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Darklight said:
whats she look like? i got a few of em in my basement.. let ya know...
Hopefully your joking around!!

Nothing to say man, besides good luck in finding her!

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not your enemy said:
she wouldn't nessesarily tell you if she moved. she probably feels offended or something...dunno. :confused:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Not your enemy said:
The house may have had mold. The toxic kind. It's rare but it happens. Usually you have to leave everything behind and start anew - everything in there is contaminated and will spread.

They are much more likely out of town for a bit - don't sweat it. Just ask around, it's no biggie.

IHTFCC said:
She may not be dead, she may have been kidnapped and is being tortured now, or was kidnapped and is now dead. Or her and her family could have been slaughtered by a Charles Manson copycat killer. Look under the floorboards, she might be buried in the basement.
Wow, you gotta work REAL hard to offend me of all people, because I laugh at everything. That just isn't funny. You're addressing him directly, now if it was behind his back I would certainly laugh heartily.

ericman123

CEO of the internet
I Hate The FCC said:
Maybe if you took a not so beleivable approach, like alien abduction, instantaneous human combustion, attack from the goat sucker, yeti, bigfoot, Nesse, ect. Something like that which be funny to most people, then it'd be acceptable to make such a suggestion.

Not that it's stopping me from laughing anyway.
:rofl:

Janglenut

Particinator
Descent said:
Wow, you gotta work REAL hard to offend me of all people, because I laugh at everything. That just isn't funny. You're addressing him directly, now if it was behind his back I would certainly laugh heartily.

You obviously don't laugh at everything.

Dummy.

she's probably on vacation and didnt tell you about it.. shit happens.. sorry to be blunt.. but deal with it

Just because you haven't heard from her doesn't make her dead. I haven't heard from my relatives, but they're not dead. I haven't heard from Paris Hilton, and that doesn't mean she died. And etc...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You guys are missing the point. Who gives a flying fuck about the girl... The issue here is why is this individual so worried about a fucking girl who he doesn't even know.

She probably lied to him about everything and he is worried about a lie. He is stressing a girl who doesn't even exist. A made up imagination from a stupid dumb little 14 year old girl.

I hope you find her in your sleep and she <cut out due to rules and regulations> ... :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
Maybe she found you to be annoying and left or she died. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
starlight716n said:
Just because you haven't heard from her doesn't make her dead. I haven't heard from my relatives, but they're not dead. I haven't heard from Paris Hilton, and that doesn't mean she died. And etc...

Perhaps it is You that is dead to them.