WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is T.O a bitch or what?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
idk i just think that he gets way to much credit and suport fromt he media and from the fans he's really fucking selfish i mean he refused to go to a team he did not even give them a chance and somehow he forced them to make a trade. HE did the whole sharpie deal then sold out and made a deal he recently punched a man for asking him to sign a card that has him as a 49er on it i mean wtf is up with that??!!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fuck yeah! Attention Whore.....

He's a pretty good receiver...... But DM's a pretty good QB!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
he is also the same assclown that said "white owners ellinmated celebration in the endzone to keep a brother down" .... what a fucking ass gobler.

Fugly

Tenderony
Scoreboard biatch. Scoreboard. He can take the football and shove it up his own ass greased with crisco yelling IM THE KING OF THE WORLD for all I care. 6-0....nuff' said.

Unless the lose today....then I'm wrong and he's a punk :p

brf132

Fresh Meat
fuck u

t.o. is a beast, you guys cant stop him...you can only hope to contain...7-0..bring on the stilllers

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
He can do whatever he wants as long as he can back up all the shit he talks.

He's backed it all up, so let him talk.

blackeyes

Fresh Meat
Tylerc said:
He can do whatever he wants as long as he can back up all the shit he talks.

He's backed it all up, so let him talk.
Yeah, but like the sign says: T.O. HAS B.O.!

:mfinger:

CGBB26

Flame Bait
T.O. is okay. But he talks way to much. He should just shut it for once. ANd let his playing speak, rather then his fat mouth.