Is the chat room down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awaken

God
Broken said:
Moved, or was I kicked after last night posting spree?
SPAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!

lol. I can't get to IRC, either. Are you having trouble connecting to IRC all together?

Awaken

God
*points at BWM* I hate you...*points at IHTFCC* I hate you...*points at all the wtfers on IRC right now* I hate all of you, too...

fuck. some bastard installed a pos firewall on my comp and put a pword on it. fucker!

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
Awaken said:
*points at BWM* I hate you...*points at IHTFCC* I hate you...*points at all the wtfers on IRC right now* I hate all of you, too...

fuck. some bastard installed a pos firewall on my comp and put a pword on it. fucker!

We hate you too FuckNut! :thumbsup:

*Points at Awaken and Laughs*

:rofl: :rofl:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Awaken said:

The Pope died. :(

Awaken

God
brainwashmonkey said:
The Pope died. :(
lol, thanks for the wonderfully new..er...news! :thumbsup:

TB, I didn't realize you're on there. I wubz j00! ...don't take that seriously... I don't want you to come in your drawers. billybob might like that a bit too much.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
Awaken said:
TB, I didn't realize you're on there. I wubz j00! ...don't take that seriously... I don't want you to come in your drawers. billybob might like that a bit too much.

:thumbsup: Take you seriously....Buuuwhahahahahahahaha! :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
TightAss/\/igga said:
Eww...dogg, you fucking wacked, maaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

.. :thumbsup:

WTF are you talking about, moron? Is your "thug cap" on too tight?

Damn, "dawg" speak english, aight thuggy boy. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.