WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is the chat room down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Moved, or was I kicked after last night posting spree?

Broken said:
Moved, or was I kicked after last night posting spree?
SPAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!

lol. I can't get to IRC, either. Are you having trouble connecting to IRC all together?

*points at BWM* I hate you...*points at IHTFCC* I hate you...*points at all the wtfers on IRC right now* I hate all of you, too...

fuck. some bastard installed a pos firewall on my comp and put a pword on it. fucker!

Awaken said:
*points at BWM* I hate you...*points at IHTFCC* I hate you...*points at all the wtfers on IRC right now* I hate all of you, too...

fuck. some bastard installed a pos firewall on my comp and put a pword on it. fucker!
We hate you too FuckNut! :thumbsup:

*Points at Awaken and Laughs*

:rofl: :rofl:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Awaken said:

The Pope died. :(

brainwashmonkey said:
The Pope died. :(
lol, thanks for the wonderfully new..er...news! :thumbsup:

TB, I didn't realize you're on there. I wubz j00! ...don't take that seriously... I don't want you to come in your drawers. billybob might like that a bit too much.

Awaken said:
TB, I didn't realize you're on there. I wubz j00! ...don't take that seriously... I don't want you to come in your drawers. billybob might like that a bit too much.
:thumbsup: Take you seriously....Buuuwhahahahahahahaha! :thumbsup:

TightAss/\/igga said:
Eww...dogg, you fucking wacked, maaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

.. :thumbsup:
WTF are you talking about, moron? Is your "thug cap" on too tight?

Damn, "dawg" speak english, aight thuggy boy. :thumbsup:

badassmtbiker said:
does the phrase "don't take me seriously" really ever need to be used here?
It is TB...he might get too excited, you never know :\

Status
Not open for further replies.