WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is there border regulations on fuel?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
My friend wanted to go across the border to pick up some e85 in some barrels... We would save about 50 cents per litre since he has a Yukon (which is compatable) ... We're just unsure about fuel regulations crossing the border... Does anyone know about any rules or hardships we may encounter if we do go down there for e85?

I think you need to quit worrying about .50 cents per litre and realize that it's really just not worth your time or effort.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
teh anarchist said:
I think you need to quit worrying about .50 cents per litre and realize that it's really just not worth your time or effort.
We want it more for environmental reasons... :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
teh anarchist said:
agreed.

just hit $3.00 here in Cali, WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!