WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is there such a thing as too much fucking?

That fucking though...

• Total voters

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
CC0211BA-A255-4385-933F-6E8253F081FF.jpeg

Too much fucking? Not enough fuckery? Maximum fuckage?

Discuss.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I worked with a guy who said 'fuck ' a lot. A paraphrase from when he spent time in jail for a DUI: Fuck, fuckin' jail is fuckin' fun! All you fuckin' do is fuckin' eat and sleep and fuckin' watch fuckin' TV!

@Crazizniac Yes, this was in State College. I got to interact with plenty of backwoods folks at work. LOL

Crazizniac

Particinator
Right. I walk into the dorm at two a.m. or so and John and Jeff (Jeff is the kind of guy who would forget he had a mustache and shave half of it off occasionally) are in the stairwell bleeding out a deer they had just laced out by the hockey rink. The next morning they were grilling it out in the parking lot. They did good work It was actually pretty tasty.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Bleeding a deer out in the stairwell, knowing they wouldn't have to clean it up. Somewhat rude but lulz-worthy.

Personally, I love fucking! Fucking at night, nooners, morning fucks (not morning wood) But I don't give a Fuck what you think ! I'll Fuck any way I want too! So stick that in your fucking pipe and fucking smoke it!:p

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
Still told to fuck off, still applicable to fucking.

Carry on fucking.