WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is this bad?

magnolia

Postaholic
It basically just means that you're registered on the site.

It means you have stumbled upon the hallowed halls of wtf.com. As a result, and to ensure no further noobs are notified, you must die.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
It means you will be subject to all kinds of "fuck you n00b" propaganda and and have to suffer through some moronic ellitest comments from the "I own wtf.com club"

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
so what can i do to improve this problem of mine?

Buy a brain from the local thrift store. They're only like $6.99 for a half decent one.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
u know i tryed that.....they didnt even have those sooooo i guess im fuckd then huh?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
:pics:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
do u really want to see Jason pic?

well then again I seen Brit. He kind of a cutie.

:)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
junglizm said:
That's what guys do.

P.S.
yes yes guys think with the little head rather then the big one. however im pro pics.. so lets see them.. but make them naked! as long as you are above the age of 18 that is. kthx!

icka said:
yes yes guys think with the little head rather then the big one. however im pro pics.. so lets see them.. but make them naked! as long as you are above the age of 18 that is. kthx!
here's a picture of me in the shower...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Unforgiven said:
here's a picture of me in the shower...

me is superfine i would sex me in amatter of minutes!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
r u retarded? Its not hard to notice that that is the members list so if you signed up your name will be on that list.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
r u retarded? Its not hard to notice that that is the members list so if you signed up your name will be on that list.
i meant the red part vs the green part, aww wtf that didnt make sense sry