WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is this even a girlfriend?

pohemith

Fresh Meat
ok here is the problem, it all started with this really hot girl i liked since a last year. This year she got a boyfriend and w/e, i went out with her best friend. Her and her boy friend broke up b4 me and her best friend, in that time period when she was single she started 2 like me so i broke up with her friend and went out with her. Ok, it was all working out b4 her and her old boy friend started flirting in lunch, well i wasent there but some of my friends said they even kissed so w/e i didn't listen but now, 2day i saw them and i went up 2 her and then her ex is like saying a whole bunch of shit, w/e i take it 4 what it is cuz i was making out with her while he was talking his shit. I called her l8r in the afternoon and asked her what it was all about and she said she was just trying 2 get me jealous (i don't get jealous easily) i told her no, she bought it. Ok so what should i do??? i think ill just kick her ex's ass :sword: :sword: :gun: :gun: :gun: :mad:

i think all this high school bullshit should be banned from this site. but if you really want an honest opinion.....she's playing games and you should just bang her, treat her like a slut, and dump her.....or just dump her.

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
neckdemon said:
i think all this high school bullshit should be banned from this site. but if you really want an honest opinion.....she's playing games and you should just bang her, treat her like a slut, and dump her.....or just dump her.
That probably self experience from your own mom or something, stfu please.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok heres what you do if shes going to pull this crap, just wait till shes in the same room as you and start macking on anthor chick.

Chris

Sick Bastard
neckdemon said:

The website is made for ranting

Anyway, if you wanna keep the girl, kick the shit out her ex, if you think she's to much of a bitch, make her MORE than jalous, then kick the shit out of her ex

pohemith

Fresh Meat
i think ill do the make her jealous and kick the shit out of her ex thing, thx

hey dude, dont cheat on her man she'll probably hate u for it, think uve gone to far or something and yeah i know if u read the other threads i dont exactly have a good love life at the moment,but still dont cheat on her

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
pohemith said:
i think ill do the make her jealous and kick the shit out of her ex thing, thx
how about if you care at all for this chick and the relationship, talk to her, tell her you don't feel comfrotable with the way she is acting around her ex and you know she is playing games and if she cares about the relationship....then she needs to stop.

Leave her ex alone, he to is being played.

gezzus fuck.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Oh and don't forget to take his wallet! :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
neckdemon said:
that is high school you stupid fuck.

fasteddie

Clitpickle
Can't wait until CNN quotes WTF.com after some maniac kills their girlfriend or something after ranting about it...

tharuz

Bringer of Order
pohemith said:
ok here is the problem, it all started with this really hot girl i liked since a last year. This year she got a boyfriend and w/e, i went out with her best friend. Her and her boy friend broke up b4 me and her best friend, in that time period when she was single she started 2 like me so i broke up with her friend and went out with her. Ok, it was all working out b4 her and her old boy friend started flirting in lunch, well i wasent there but some of my friends said they even kissed so w/e i didn't listen but now, 2day i saw them and i went up 2 her and then her ex is like saying a whole bunch of shit, w/e i take it 4 what it is cuz i was making out with her while he was talking his shit. I called her l8r in the afternoon and asked her what it was all about and she said she was just trying 2 get me jealous (i don't get jealous easily) i told her no, she bought it. Ok so what should i do??? i think ill just kick her ex's ass :sword: :sword: :gun: :gun: :gun: :mad:
ok, maybe she has some bullshit love with her "ex", and they had some stupid fight, they broke up, and guess who the temporary asshole is; you.

this happens all the time, a chik breaks up with her b/f, she finds some random asshole, but stays good friends whit her ex and 5 "guy friends", and fucks behind your back, good, you did some nasty shit to her best friend, fuk that bitch, she`s only good for rape

tharuz said:
ok, maybe she has some bullshit love with her "ex", and they had some stupid fight, they broke up, and guess who the temporary asshole is; you.

this happens all the time, a chik breaks up with her b/f, she finds some random asshole, but stays good friends whit her ex and 5 "guy friends", and fucks behind your back, good, you did some nasty shit to her best friend, fuk that bitch, she`s only good for rape
I hate your fucking guts already just because your feeling a little low because your mom's cheating on you with that donkey again doesn't mean that the same shit is happening to everyone... and really... only good for rape eh? I guess it would probably be best to for you to not find out than that BOOM that's how you were made... that donkey saw your mom a runnin' and boy oh boy did he get excited... 9 months later BOOM! there you are

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tharuz said:

FIRST OFF... I HAVE NOTHING BUT GUYS FRIENDS! GROWLS

Second off I am not fucking any of them. Third i hate lil bitches who play game. Forth Rape and talk about raping other girls is no joke, no laughing matter, but then discusting pile of talking vomit like yourself would not know that. So its understandable.

Big E

burner of random shit
Im with that guy you know with the donkey and the mother and the BOOM.But all the aside back to the topic at hand, OK insted of rapeing her do this handy little trick bang her and leave her.And if your in a really shity mood beat the fuck out of her ex (but hey that just me) :D :cool: