WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is this normal?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I grew up in the ghetto so i listen to rap/hip hop.....and since im russian i also listen to trance/club/techno and i also like some goth and industrial.....is that normal?

I tend to listen to all sorts of music as well.

Of course, I have one specific type I listen to, and will never stray from.
But then again, I will always "float around", and listen to all other types. If I don't like most of the new stuff I've decided to flavor, I keep the little bit I liked in my memory, and end up adding it my collection.

Just don't be afraid to sample everything.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I listen to everything to (almost) and i tend to stay away from mtvpopshitwannabe

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
well you should at least listen to a little bit of all types of music to really get to know which music is good for you. Orgianlly i was into rap/hip hop in a despreate attempt and popularity but I was like screw it and started to get into Alternitive Rock and Techno.

Yeah, I guess thats normal. One thing I don't understand, can someone define goth and industrial to me?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I have a wide range of tastes... bout the only music types I dont like is rap, country, and polka... tho industrial polka has its place......................