WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is Wiz's 'Worthless Poll' Really Worthless?

What say you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
One must ask oneself if Wiz's new alleged 'worthelss poll' is really worthless or not. What do you think, is it more worthless than this poll or is this poll the epitomy of worthlessness? Indeed, one may never know, but it shan't hurt to help the public shed some light on this issue!

Hey, as I respond to this thrread, there is no poll. What is this shit?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
canadian_pov said:
Hey, as I respond to this thrread, there is no poll. What is this shit?
that's the commies for ya ;)

WTF?! How come there's no "IHTFCC should be spanked" option? :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think the poll is worthy, and everyone who participates in it is worthless.:p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
i didn't responed due to my greatness!
Translation for the rest of us: I'm too drunk to stop playing with my boobies long enough to make the mousie thingie go clickie on the thingies.

UberSkippy said:
Translation for the rest of us: I'm too drunk to stop playing with my boobies long enough to make the mousie thingie go clickie on the thingies.
you little fucker! how many times do i need to tell ya to quit jerkin at my window?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
canadian_pov said:
Merry christmas to you too! :shittythumbsupbecausewhoeverdesigneditsucks:
Then new thumbsup smilie does suck and the fag comment was a referrence to Awaken, a guy who said 'fag' a lot and stopped coming around lately. :lol:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
you little fucker! how many times do i need to tell ya to quit jerkin at my window?
SOMEONE has too Nymph. If one of us didn't you'd get all hurt and then who would be here to translate what you say into what you meant?

Status
Not open for further replies.