WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is Yuck Fou's ego bigger then it should be?

Yuck fou's ego

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Me and meh were having a discussion in IRC about Yuck's ego and he thinks too highly of himself. So vote, is it or not?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Haha, "Where did my pubic hairs go?" :lol:

I picked the first one.

/me waits for Yuck to flame.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'd laugh if he just avoided this thread.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Egos.

Look at your "professions".

Sexy - "Best abs on WTF?!"

Meh - "Being the best damn sandwich maker."

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

I can't wait untill he tries to flame! I love it when people flame :happysad: And, yeah, maybe his ego is a bit too big... :)

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Egos.

Lol good point there. But on a really messed up forum I used to go to there was this thing we used to do. "Best asain nips" "Best flabby bellys" and I was "Best abs" for some odd unmentioned reason. But good point. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Egos.

Do you want a sandwich? ;)

I think it's a little different to say that the same as saying you're up there with mods.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anybody claiming to have the best Abs on WTF will have to face me in all-out pic warfare.

That is all.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
meh_it_all said:
Do you want a sandwich? ;)

I think it's a little different to say that the same as saying you're up there with mods.

Is that some sort of undertone for sexual activities, or are you gonna make me a turkey&cheese sandwich?

And please, your last sentence doesn't make sense to me. Please try and reword it. I am guessing Yuck said he has the same power as a Mod? He's from Aus-land. They have nothing to be proud of down there except for dingos. Give the boy some credit. :)

Edit:
Icarus said:
ZOMG!! I will battle you for best abs.
That's one thread I won't be a part of. :p

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
Anybody claiming to have the best Abs on WTF will have to face me in all-out pic warfare.

That is all.
:rotflmao: You win by default because I'm changing my occupation to "internet space waster".

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Either way.. Turkey and cheese sandwich, your wish is my command.

heehee! Dingos.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
And please, your last sentence doesn't make sense to me. Please try and reword it. I am guessing Yuck said he has the same power as a Mod? He's from Aus-land. They have nothing to be proud of down there except for dingos. Give the boy some credit.
I think she was referring to this post.

Yeah, Yuck is egocentric. There are better members to be found. Thumbs up to sexy for making this shit, cause if he's wrong; he takes the shit. I'm tired of getting fucked up.

Descent

Hella Constipated
sexy said:
Me and meh were having a discussion in IRC about Yuck's ego and he thinks too highly of himself. So vote, is it or not?
You're so...Generic...

Everything you do or say has been done before here. I actually skip over your posts now. Nobody here notices you anyway.

damn sexy, i was hoping for a pic warfare! you guyz always ruin my fun! :( and i don't find yucks ego any bigger then anyone elses. havok has got a pretty damn big ego at times, so do i. so fuck it, who gives a shit! he dosen't go any farther then anyone else. :happysad: well as far as i can tell, but then again, i haven't been paying to close attention. :p

Still no reply from Yuck Fou.... hmmmm, can't wait! And yupp, I think everyone here is a little egotistical at times... why not be? Go with the flow baby... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.