WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Isn't much of an issue -> Drug Experiences..

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Ok you druggies, hippies, stoners, boners and so forth.. Let me hear your craziest DRUG trip story..

Mine happened last weekend after I ate about an 1/8th of shrooms and watched Pink Floyd - The Wall. Of course we were smoking bowls throughout the entire movie, so as you can imagine, I was pretty toasted.. I love the visuals I get on shrooms and this night's was the most I've ever had.. The walls were dripping, waving, shifting as was the ceiling and just about everything I looked at.. My mind was clear and everything seemed easy to understand, as most shroom trips are but this experience was different.. While I was watching the movie I found myself so far into it that I'd catch myself taking quick deep breaths every few minutes almost as if my mind had stopped the breathing process.. I wasn't paying much attention to it because, well, if you've ever seen The Wall, you'd know why.. Has this ever happened to anyone else? You get so into something you forget to breathe? Anyway I had a fantastic time and I shroomed for about 5 to 6 hours..

I'm sure there is much more I could share but I want to hear YOUR stories..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ummmmm lets not get into that one. all you need is an e-cop on your ass.

BakEd13

An ecop? WTF are they going to do, track my IP? Find out who I am, search my apartment and find nothing? Exactly..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
why most we all bring up old threads. you know there is like 100 of these?

I can neither confirm nor deny any drug-related or narcotic-induced crazy nights or any other chemically enhanced social gatherings where people may or may not have run around naked and may or may not have sampled said narcotics from a buffet-style atmosphere. Either way, they said they were 18.

GodDAMNIT, man....did you even THINK about what it is you're asking us to do? And with the PATRIOT Act still out there. Jesus Fucking H. Christ!

BakEd13

yeah ok then dont reply.. easy as that.. Sorry about re-making an already existing thread.. I didn't have the time to browse thru THOUSANDS of ancient threads to list my experience..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah right, that many there is 100 or more you cant search with out finding one.

BakEd13

otepsoul said:
yeah right, that many there is 100 or more you cant search with out finding one.
Why must you put a damper on my thread? Or my sharing experiences to those who might be interested.. MR. Negative. :rolleyes:

BakEd13 said:
yeah ok then dont reply.. easy as that.. Sorry about re-making an already existing thread.. I didn't have the time to browse thru THOUSANDS of ancient threads to list my experience..

:happysad:

But, in the spirit of this thread... I don't do the drug thing.

Alcohol, sometimes. Almost fell into a fire and broke a friend's chair. But that's about it.

I'm boring. :(

BakEd13

lol.. I havent seen your ass for a LONG time Unforgiven.. How ya been?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'll share. It was back in 1986, and I don't do acid anymore, so e-police away.

I did 2 hits of double dip Acid, and my only other experiences were with booze. Before long I realized something was seriously up. Suddenly, without warning, the TV was breathing. I asked the guy if he saw that and he said no. I then had 3 freakin arms. All of them seemed to work fine. Then he told me to imagine a tunnel of multi-colored lights, and I did. Apparently for about 2 hours, though it seemed only a second to me. Then we hit the town and people looked weird, that one almost freaked me, but I got it under control. All in all it was a good trip for a first timer, with many surprises.

I only did acid a few times for about a year and quit. Sometimes I think I'd like to make that trip again under the right set of circumstances.

I used to be a total idiot and would trip in the stupidest places. For instance the first time I ever tripped I did while I was living with my parents and I went to a craft store...with my mom. I thought everyone there was mentally retarded.

One of the crazier times I was when I was 18 and an assistant manager @ Pretzel Time in one of the malls here. I had all these sweettarts with acid on them and they were soaked through with the stuff. I took two of them and I was there alone. I was counting on this one girl coming in but she calls and tells me she isn't going to come in and she's crying on the phone. I didn't ask why she was crying but she volunteered that she had just had an abortion. That freaked me out because acid and the killing of babies don't mix. She ended up coming in all wired on speed and I was so happy that someone else was there, and on drugs.

morelos

lexicon incognito
you know an insecure and guilty drug user when they feel better any time other drug users are around.

though this is very drug-dependent and very user-dependent, it's generally not safe to take on any responsibility when on drugs. i've never done a hallucinogen, but i'm afraid to try them. i personally would never allow myself to drive or work while high on marijuana or alcohol. that having been said, nicotine is a different story, as is caffeine.

the more designer-ish a drug is, the more likely a person can function while on it if they didn't over-do it. this is why meth users often maintain perfectly fine job performance, cokeheads can drive to and from destinations, etc.

have you ever had a broken / sprained bone, etc, and taken pain killers JUST SO THAT YOU COULD function? the euphoria from those pain killers does not interfere with your productivity unless you're one of the unlucky few for whom taking pain killers means guaranteed sleep. that's pretty normal.

sideshow_bob said:
I was counting on this one girl coming in but she calls and tells me she isn't going to come in and she's crying on the phone. I didn't ask why she was crying but she volunteered that she had just had an abortion. That freaked me out because acid and the killing of babies don't mix. She ended up coming in all wired on speed and I was so happy that someone else was there, and on drugs.
Anyone else think that part was a bit fucked up???

I'll grant it was super fucked up, like I said I use to be an idiot when I was younger. Now I'm a [] and don't even go out anymore.

As for being insecure/guilty, that wasn't it at all. I was tripping on acid @ work.. Anyone who has ever tripped will tell you that being alone on acid generally is not a good time.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I did acid once, I was 15. When I started to really trip, it was awesome. We were listening to Jimi Hendrix and I could "see" the music. The walls were moving, everything was strange and interesting to look at. But then we smoked a joint. Not a good idea, I became fucking paranoid and ended up badtripping. It was a visual trip, and a mental trip, and my mind was racing through fucked up paranoid thoughts. If you've ever done acid you know your thought process is quite different than normal. Anyways.. My paranoïa was a mix of the Truman Show and the matrix.. Everyone was controlled but me.. Everyone was just faking.. It was like a dream that you're 100% sure it's real, even though it's not. At some point I thought I was going to die.. It took me a week to psychologically recover, I looked depressed and weird for a week after that, according to a friend. anyways, my friends had fun that time, so I figured acid was not for me and I never did it again.

I did plenty of shrooms from 15 to 19 yrs old and had awesome trips, but they're alot less intense than lsd.
I did PCP.. 17-18.. we were young and stupid, we were drunk at the same time but nothing bad ever happened.
I did Xtasy, euphoria in a pill. It was too good, so I just stopped doing it before it became more than occasionnal.
Cocaine fucking blows. 5 minute highs after 5 minute highs and the price is just retarded.
Freebase.. 30 seconds high.. it's retarded.
special K, even worse than coke wtf.

Before you judge me, I haven't done any of these drugs in the last 15 months. The only really fun trips I've had was on shrooms, pcp, and Xtasy.. But you have to be with the right people.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
i did acid and i saw people exploding from there chests .. . . . ..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Descent said:
I justb triedn it wuth the doom 3 alpha! awexms

When ehemies are running four you, you shoot and the game moves faster trhan anything you've seen in youtr whole life. Your motor skills are shot, and parts of the gamer that5 wqould normallym nt scarea dud because he plays it nso many times is now scary.

Your machinegun must be used, because it speeds things up. Lighting also looks brighter. when I try to remember the scenery, i see a mix of doom 3, a nightmare I hyad, and ut2004.

also, when I kicked a box, it scared me to death.

great fun! give iyt a hgo!
KIDS, DON'T DO DRUGS. I'M OFF AMBIEN FOR A REASON. IT MADE ME OCD AND ANGRY AFTER WAKING UP EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. I WAS PERSCRIBED IT AND EVENTUALLY I BECAME DEPENDENT ON IT TO SLEEP. KILLED MY GRADES, FAMILY RELATIONS, AND EVERYTHING, AND MADE ME POST OBSESSIVELY ABOUT SEGA GENESIS. YES, NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DID THAT. FUCK DRUGS TO HIGH HELL.

I'm not proud of any achievements on that shit - nor should you be.

Help Scruff McGruff the crime dog take a bite outta crime, as well as your e-penis.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
1-2-fuck off, drop out, never trust a fucking hippie
And for that matter don't trust anyone.
Quit school, don't work, livin' out the music de punk.
If I could do it so could anyone.

Drugs are good, they let you do things that you know you not should.
And when you do 'em people think that you're cool.

1-2-join a punk band, shave your head and get a tattoo.
You don't need talent just sing out of tune.
Self destruction, no moral to throw it on me.
For no particular reason beat up everyone.

Drugs are neat, and you can buy 'em relatively cheap.