WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Iss............

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
I was sitting in Web page design and i was on this site......

Then come to find out the ASS. Principal was watching what i was doin and thus i got ISS tomarrow.......................:mfinger: :mfinger:

WTF?!

bnccoder

Postaholic
I always knew everyone in there so it wasn't that much of a problem for me. We drove teachers nutz. We would use hypodermic needles to inject alcohol into the bottoms of un-opened sodas and superglue the holes back shut for lunch, pop pills the whole time we were in there......This is a prime examlpe of what not to do durring your stay. If you do the alcohol thing use vodkia it's harder to detect on your breath. Rules are rules though you do the crime you pay the time, don't get caught and you do no time.

Gordy

I like Goverment Cheese!
Ummm. And this has to do with "The Issues" how? :thumbsdn: