WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It comes to my attention

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
It appears to me, alot of people are leaving wtf.com for some reason, and I've seen alot of (caged) people, why is that?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Because people are either pussy's (Betrayed, Jstager) Or just asshats (dookie). Ya about it.

Smoke said:
It appears to me, alot of people are leaving wtf.com for some reason, and I've seen alot of (caged) people, why is that?
losers :thumbsup:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
well.. i got extremely bored with the forum.. especially since no one really bothered with me in the first place. i was always just kind of there.. things might change though. i'll might force my way in. we'll see how much more interesting the forum gets and how much more oppinionated i decide to become.
bet you can't wait for that!! whooooooo!! <_<