WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It Happened One Night, Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we last saw MaxPower he was in the back seat of his automobile, poised to make sweet incestual love to his cousin Gertrude. We now join Max again, the following day as he is writing in his "Hello Kitty" diary:

Deer Dieery,

I ohmost made it wif Gerty last nite. It cood have bin grate, maybee even majikal. I had her in teh back seet of the Chavelle wagin and evereething. We was jus abowt to do it, but I made teh mistake of calling her cuzzin an she wiggid out. I dont no wut her big problum is wif me calling her cuzzin. Thats wut she is, rite? My cuzzin. So wut if peepul think its rong? We are in luv, damm it, so hoo cares? I meen, its not like it was wen I was boynking my sisterr. That was diffrint. This is luv! I want to tell teh hole wurld, but Gerty is imbaressed. It makes me sad. I wish she cood see how deep my luv for her is. Then maybee she woodint care wut other peepul theenk. I got to go. Sissy wants to play blankit monsturr again.

Nit nite,
MAX.

So there you have it. Two lovers caught in the most troubling of circumstances. Will they make it? We may never know.....

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That was great Zoloft... well done again!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Loved it zoloft :thumbsup:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to zoloftcasserole again" gah

Status
Not open for further replies.