WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming It just came in the mail today :).

Descent

Hella Constipated
My copy of Daikatana.

The first level sucks, but I'm on the second level and it's amazing.

The game only cost me $2.50 ($7.00 with shipping), so I suggest you do a Froogle and buy it.

You won't regret it. It is the best game I have played in ages. Ignore what the reviews say, the media was pissed off at Romero at the time.

Just buy the damn thing. Don't be a chicken! You may have a new favorite game...

Jung

???
Premium
hello, and welcome to 1997.

jk, have fun playing youre 16 bit game dewd.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Thanks, Jungie!

Holy shit...I played it a little more...IT'S THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
jstager said:
Thanks, Jungie!

Holy shit...I played it a little more...IT'S THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!
you have no life..do you?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yes...I do have a life...I live my life to the fullest. I'm really fucking sick of this American "Gamers have no life" bullshit. Funny, many gamers have made millions off their games, as I intend to do. This is yet another reason why I want to move to Germany.

And no, I don't get out much. There really isn't anything to do in my neighborhood. I'm always killing time.

http://store.yahoo.com/chicagocomputersupply/daikatana.html

Buy Daikatana THERE. Spend the $7. You have plenty of money to spend, why not experiment a bit?

Be sure to patch it...the non patched game crashes a lot.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
jstager said:
Funny, many gamers have made millions off their games, as I intend to do.
you can make millions playing games? why did'nt you tell me this sooner! I'm there! ... j/k ...

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Please describe the game, this sounds interesting.

tzedek

Original Member
*edit: no flaming outside of the b&t. my bad. :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
No problem, Tzedek.

Anyway, Rei, this game is about a Japanese man named Hiro Miyamoto...A man who's ancestors crafted a sword of immense power...

Brandishing the mighty ancient Japanese Samurai sword Daikatana, fight your way through four time periods, from the post-apocalyptic San Francisco of as distant future to the grimy Ancient Greece of ages past. You'll meet 64 monsters and encounter 25 different weapons in the detailed 3D environment that uses an enhanced version of Quake II's unified engine technology.

Daikatana was created in part by legendary DOOM and Quake designer John Romero. Romero left id Software to form Ion Storm and this game is one of the new studio's first releases. Playing as Hiro Miyamoto, you're joined by two computer-controlled characters, Mikiko Ibihara and Superfly Johnson. The game's AI applies to all characters, allowing voice communications between you and your two sidekicks.

You'll never regret buying this game.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
tzedek said:
nobody cares about all your computer shit pal. no offense, but its getting kinda old. oh well who am i to say what people are sick of anyway. nvm, shit why am i even posting this...
This goes for everyone else out there who is flaming outside of B&T. You don't have to read messages you're not interested in. Responses like the quoted one do nothing for the site. They detract from it. The next fuckers to do this are gone.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i miss those old games that didnt take a friggin gig to install... good times good times..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah...And you didn't have to worry about Newegg shipping you the CD-ROM version instead of the DVD special edition. Fucking bastards...

Seriously, the next fucker to make a huge game like that in a CD-ROM format, without even making a DVD version *COUGH*JOHN CARMACK*COUGH* will get their ass kicked by me, personally.

How hard is it to spend the extra cash for production and save the end user a huge pain in the ass? Software these days...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff

Descent

Hella Constipated
Serious Sam was the shit, but Daikatana still 0wns it.

Pick up DK Max. You'll love it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BRiT said:
This goes for everyone else out there who is flaming outside of B&T. You don't have to read messages you're not interested in. Responses like the quoted one do nothing for the site. They detract from it. The next fuckers to do this are gone.
hiss...wrong quote