WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

It seems my ass is shrinking.

Yay fire!
Since I've started college, and my labor-intensive stable work, I've lost a little over thirty pounds. My pants are a lot looser, and I feel better.

I haven't noticed any change in my stomach. It's still about the same size. However, I've noticed that my ass hurts a lot more when I sit down. I can't seem to find a comfortable position to sit down in before my seat bones start hurting. I glanced at myself in the mirror as I was getting in the shower this morning, and I noticed soemthing. My ass appears to be shrinking. It used to be round and provided plenty of coushioning, but now it's just completely flat. There's like a straight line from my lower back to my legs.

I can't afford more comfortable chairs right now. :(

Trance Addict
men with asses are like chicks with partial dont need that extra useless attachment...and usually it's not too becoming (unless you're into guy's asses). on a somewhat related note, i never understood why the ass is so important to most's just an ass. unless you constantly give it to her doggie-style, you wont notice it much.

I'm just really nice.
This reminds me of that King of the Hill episode where Hank finds out he has no "padding" for his butt, and has to wear fake butt cheeks. :rotflmao:

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea man i lost some of my "ass" as well :cry: chicks used 2 love my ass.....grab hold of both cheeks while i was standing there like Zeus gettin head while they were on their i just get head.....on a couch....too lazy 2 stand :cool: