WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It Snowed.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Here's a picture. :thumbsup:

It's out our back door, looking up our hill.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
that's not snow! Now THIS is snow! (My backyard, as of the 30th of January, after a near week long blizzard.)

http://tdd.gourou.tk/pics/snow5.jpg

That's looking out over the town of Glovertown, where I live. It surrounds Alexander Bay. Quite beautiful if I do say so myself... And yes, the WHOLE bay is frozen over... With over a foot of ice in fact.

For a reference on how high the snow is, look here:

http://tdd.gourou.tk/pics/snow2.jpg

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Two links, that dont work.

Oh and brainwash, where do you live?
looks rather empty.
Id rather lifve somewheres like that, its too crowded in jersey. :thumbsdn:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Fuck!!! I didn't get any snow. Goddamn it! Here in Laguna Beach is bright 'n sunny 70 degrees.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
they should work now. Damn backwards hyperlinking system <<

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
VenomHowell said:
that's not snow! Now THIS is snow!

I wasn't bragging. I merely stated, "It Snowed." Way to turn some Chit Chat into a competition. :thumbsdn:

Your's does look better by the way!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i live in minnesota we would consider that spring.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
It wasn't a competitive statement. I was just quoting Crocodile Dundee. Gah, whatever, I just thought it was a good picture I had...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cuddles said:
Well I am glad you got snow in Virginia. All we got in my part of Virginia was rain...lol.
Like Sleet or just rain?

Once I remember getting about a foot of snow... then some rain... then that froze... then 6 or so inches more of snow... then some more rain that froze...yea that wasnt fun to walk on...