WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Italian Sausage and the Tennis Conspiracy

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
And here I was thinking this was about Insane-ADJ...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
lol...

Moving to Entertainment Ave. ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I don't know what the fuck the Sun is on about. Fucking Brits don't know what an Italian sausage is. When I moved here more than a decade ago, the best I could find to make sausage and peppers with is "Italian inspired" sausages. NOT even close to enough fennel seed! Fuck you! And fuck your watered down excuse for a sausage. Fuck the Sun and their article claiming to know that an Italian sausage even exists!

But yes. Luigi does in fact look like he's smuggling mushrooms.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Journalistic fucktards omg really?

Balls and sticks apart, there is no Italian sausage. There is only SALSICCIA TOSCANA, possibly with no fennel seeds ffs, just salt and pepper, or it'll taste like anise and feels bad, both raw spread on (Tuscan) bread or BBQed.