WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe "It's — it had to be some silly little Communist."

diamond

The nice guy
Jackie Kennedy's words on being told of Oswalds arrest.

The Consipiracy theorists dream (along with Diana's death).

So who do you think murdered JFK and how did they do it?
Was there a cover up?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
The driver. The passenger handed him the gun, he reached over his shoulder and brains were flying.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
It wasn't a Communist, JFK was talking to Fidel about lifting the embargo so it would make no sense to off JFK then. Indeed when Fidel Castro found out that JFK died he said "All is now lost."

Kiwi

Tal'chak'amel
Either the FBI (because he and Bobby Kennedy were putting too much pressure on justice and E.Hoover) or the Mafia (remeber that their family had strong ties with the mafia and it's partielly because of them that Kennedy got to power)

R

RedOctober

When Kennedy became president, Eisenhower told him to watch out for the military industrial complex. Kennedy didn't.

I was a kid when he got shot. The entire world got in an emotional crisis back then. Kennedy gave hope to the world ot was said then.
But when I grew up, I read a lot about him, his brother and family, and I can tell you that he wasn't the saviour of mankind at all.
He made a lot of mistakes. The Cuba crisis for instance, that was where he goofed because he let himself carry away with Batista and his maffia brothers. The maffia also had links to the Unions. Remember Jim Hoffa.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Kiwi said:
Either the FBI (because he and Bobby Kennedy were putting too much pressure on justice and E.Hoover) or the Mafia (remeber that their family had strong ties with the mafia and it's partielly because of them that Kennedy got to power)
Yeah, that.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
he was shot from the grassy nole, not from the library window, and there were multiple gunman, i also have a feeling it was that bastard head of the fbi........