WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's 2004.....

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
A friend recently visited a small town in Louisiana. She was shocked by the blunt prejudice displayed in this the town ... I mean, this is America and it's 2004 for Christ....
I'm only 18 years old and have never encountered outright prejudice like that before.....
I mean, fuck man, they had a sign in front of the town that read "no blacks"
Fucking shit....... :confused:

btw, this town is deville.hehe

thats the way it is..

"theres just one world"?

no fucking way..
nothing has changed in the past century.. the racial prejudice hasn't gone away.. it just can't see it that good anymore (well apart from your example)..

*black power* .. oh.. hang on.. ;)

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
It Was Me!!!

ok... how r u guys?
It was I who went to DeVille...
The racism was abundent in the air. When u entered town there was a sign that said "NO N****** ALLOWED!" This should be unexceptable. :mad:
Crap like this shows how ppl can be afraid of the unknown... If u raised KKK its hard to let go of ur roots i guess... This place is da ghetto of ghettos! I mean... if u spray paint ur house number on da side of ur house... it must be the ghetto... when ur pick-up truck has a tree and/or bush growing out of it... it must be the ghetto...when u sit on ur porch w/ a :gun: ... it must be the ghetto!
This place is iscolated from the world and will most likley to stay that way... which is realy sad... :( ... also they have a supposed "Dairy Queen"
This building had "Dairy Queen" painted on da side...
so we asked is this a dairyqueen?
they looked at us *knowing we weren't from there* and said in the rudest southern accent, "It's da Dayvile DairyQuween!"
unfortunatly they didnt have any tropical blizards! o pooh!
and that was one of my many adventures... id like to thank screw_you_jack for telling my story! :mfinger: u!!!! jkjkjk ya know i luv yas! :D

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Da$uper$tar said:
ok... how r u guys?
It was I who went to DeVille...
The racism was abundent in the air. When u entered town there was a sign that said "NO N****** ALLOWED!" This should be unexceptable. :mad:
Crap like this shows how ppl can be afraid of the unknown... If u raised KKK its hard to let go of ur roots i guess... This place is da ghetto of ghettos! I mean... if u spray paint ur house number on da side of ur house... it must be the ghetto... when ur pick-up truck has a tree and/or bush growing out of it... it must be the ghetto...when u sit on ur porch w/ a :gun: ... it must be the ghetto!
This place is iscolated from the world and will most likley to stay that way... which is realy sad... :( ... also they have a supposed "Dairy Queen"
This building had "Dairy Queen" painted on da side...
so we asked is this a dairyqueen?
they looked at us *knowing we weren't from there* and said in the rudest southern accent, "It's da Dayvile DairyQuween!"
unfortunatly they didnt have any tropical blizards! o pooh!
and that was one of my many adventures... id like to thank screw_you_jack for telling my story! :mfinger: u!!!! jkjkjk ya know i luv yas! :D
hey girly!! it's so good to hear from you!!! ahh..... good times, good times.....hehe ;)

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
Moo

screw_you_jack said:
hey girly!! it's so good to hear from you!!! ahh..... good times, good times.....hehe ;)
HEY! its good to be here! thank you! thank you very much... in my best Elvis Presley impersination....... keep it real chicka
MOOAHHHHMOOO *like a cattling getting branded*