WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's 4:20...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
do YOU know where your pipe is? I lost my friends. It sucks. I never even got to give it to him, and now it's gone missing. He's gonna get so pissed at me, He trusted me to get it to him all safe and shit.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

Oh, my bad. I thought this was B&T.
*cough*
Puff, puff, give motherfuckaah! You're fuckin' up the rotation.
That kinda shit can geht you killed to death!

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
do YOU know where your pipe is? I lost my friends. It sucks. I never even got to give it to him, and now it's gone missing. He's gonna get so pissed at me, He trusted me to get it to him all safe and shit.
:golfclap:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
billybob13 said:
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
PARANOIA!!!......FUCK!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
billybob13 said:
Are you sure that you checked everywhere??

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
billybob13 said:
You didn't keep it secret.. or safe frodo... now your the one gonna be smoked by the lord of the pipe....

or something...

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
buy him a new one where i live theres 4 diffrent locations just buy him a new one

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
meh pipes are to much troble with the lighting over and over again... but whatever floats your twinkey

i would recomend blunts

Jung

???
Premium
Mr.Happy said:
meh pipes are to much troble with the lighting over and over again...
If you pack the bowl right all you have to do is get it lit once, then just keep hitting it. Besides, if you're getting even half decent weed a blunt is sort of a waste. I might roll one blunt a week and just smoke little bits of it at a time, but I'm more prone to just pack a bowl. Grinding the weed up and rolling takes time, and I usually can't be bothered.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
junglizm said:
If you pack the bowl right all you have to do is get it lit once, then just keep hitting it. Besides, if you're getting even half decent weed a blunt is sort of a waste. I might roll one blunt a week and just smoke little bits of it at a time, but I'm more prone to just pack a bowl. Grinding the weed up and rolling takes time, and I usually can't be bothered.
like i said... whatever floats your twinkey

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
GF is right about packing the bowl correctly, if you don't pack enough, its just gonna go real fast and you won't get the maximum effect. If you make it too tight, you can't get a hit off of it.
Personally I like joints n bowls.

hove420

the shocka
dude look everywhere man, in your stash box or something man its gotta be around there.....find it son

Jung

???
Premium
hove420 said:
dude look everywhere man, in your stash box or something man its gotta be around there.....find it son
Good job reading the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.