WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

its 5am do you know where your sanity is

It's a bit after 5 in the am and over the last week I have been going to bed later and later and being woke up earlier and earlier. It wouldn't be a problem except I had insomnia for like 3 weeks before this and I think its coming back. It sucks to get it as bad as I do cause I sometimes got like 4 or 5 days with out sleep or if I do sleep its like little black outs that only lats a minute or two. Fucking hell this sucks I cant think clear at fucking all and I feel as if I am going insain.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
One word Lawdawg. Sominex.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Better word. Tequilla.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
:thumbsup: Excellent choice. Start right now we'll match shot for shot.:D

WTF the cops are outside my house for some fucking odd ass reason

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Weird.

Ah well show'em this post if they walk in.

FUCK YOU PIGS

their at my meighbors house I think i am going to sit on the porch and watch the drama unflold

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Have fun. I'm gonna have a couple more shots myself.

laptop time take the bottle and the lt outside smoke a joint and do some shots Btw what are you drinking

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
London Dry Gin my man. Yourself?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
:eek: Damn. I kinda feel like a light weight now.:speechless: I'm speechless in otherwords.

Yeah I drink that when I am alone but when I have company its CR, Makers Mark, Jose, or for my lawyer friends Scotch

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Good Ol' Jose. Gotta love him.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
wtf has come of this thread!?

first its about insomnia and now a conversation between lawdawg and jiraffe.

pfffffffft go to the chat room to chat.