WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's a dog, YOU BASTARD!!!

That's just fucking wrong!
Why the fuck would you do that? Poor dog. :(

Plus, they are giving this guy a new seeing-eye dog. I think he should have to roam around without one for the rest of his fucked up, dog biting, pooch kicking, retarded life! :mfinger:

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I wasn't real sure where to post this. If it is in the wrong forum, please move it MODS. Thank you.

EDIT: The New York Post no longer offers this story in it's online archives. Therefore, I switched to a different article, from a different news paper. This papers description, while not quite as funny, does give you the basically the same story.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
(This is B&T for Lightweights, so this is the right place).

If my dog didnt read me the paper, I probably would have done the same thing.

</sarcasm>

It's sad and ironic that a blind person can find the dog bite it and kick it. It's a little funny to when you think about it. I mean a blind guy attacking his seeing-eye dog.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Haha, That was one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Who does that

I wonder what he said the dog did to deserve it. Also... who bites a dog?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I've heard the expression, dog that bites the hand that feeds it. But that is just fucked up!!! I love dogs. I think a fitting punishment would be to have that guy attacked by a pissed off Boxer for 30 seconds. Let a dog take a bite outta him!

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Taylor_Blade said:
That's just fucking wrong!

Why the fuck would you do that? Poor dog. :(

Plus, they are giving this guy a new seeing-eye dog. I think he should have to roam around without one for the rest of his fucked up, dog biting, pooch kicking, retarded life! :mfinger:

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I wasn't real sure where to post this. If it is in the wrong forum, please move it MODS. Thank you.
Honestly, if the courts were any good they'd say this guy would be banned from owning another dog and just give him a stick to find his own way around. He shouldnt' own any dog or seeing eye anything.

WILD said:
Wait why did he bite the dog exactly? Was he hungry?
It doesn’t say in any of the articles I have read. However, the blind man made no excuses for his actions. Therefore, the likely scenario is that the man was just being a fucking prick. This was a seeing-eye dog who was trained to help this Fucker. It is very unlikely, the dog attacked him, or posed any sort of threat.

To answer your second question, let me ask you this. When you get hungry, do you ever look at a dog and go, “Damn, that puppy sure does look tasty”? I would hope not. If by some chance you do, then please seek help for this problem immediately. :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
He was not a Cajun, man, I can tell you that. Cajuns will eat just about anything the walks, flies or swims: except dogs. Everybody has their food hangups: Jews & Muslims don't eat pork (suxx to bo them), Hindus stay away from eating Beef (I'd just go postal), Harri Khrishna's don't eat meat (FUCK THAT!!), and Cajuns don't eat dogs.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
damn thats fucked up..........but what if he miraclesly(sp?) regained his eye sight and remembered all those times he put on his boots and they had shit inside of em :rolleyes: