WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its a funny, fuct up kind of christmas..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so the day starts out as normal, everyones happy and shit, we play video games, go go-kart racing, shit like that to keep us busy. Then we get back and shit, eat dinner with the rest of the family, and my sister and her boyfriend left because they had a few friends into town they wanted to see, while they also told me to go purchase a fine, semi-large amount of marijuana. (30-40$ or so) So after a while, I left eventually to get it for them, we tried my friends brother, but he said all the dealers was dry and shit, finally we get it after 2 hours of bullshitting, come back with it.. and the fucking weirdest thing happened....
MY SISTER and her BOYFRIEND broke up! :confused:
Not only does this feel awkward, its going to be fucking weird, not to mention its one day before fucking christmas.
I wish just one year, one fucking peaceful year, of no drama during the holidays, but sadly, IT WILL NEVER FUCKIN HAPPEN!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
at least now youll be able to split the pot with your sister, eh?
Actually it was her 'boyfriends' pot.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
thats a bummer. take out enough to pack a bowl and then give the rest to him i guess. just tryin to remain optimistic over here :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
thats a bummer. take out enough to pack a bowl and then give the rest to him i guess. just tryin to remain optimistic over here :)
No point in that, he'll smoke with me anyway if i wanted to.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Update: Everything is back the way it was, thank god. No more fucking drama, just eating, presents and shit. :thumbsup:
Apparently my sister didn't mean what she said, because shes back with her boyfriend, and nothing is changed, its so fucking bizarre, i'll never understand it. Atleast christmas is soon. :thumbsup: