WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's A Nerdy Halloween (New Song for Nerds and Halloween)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
TheLampIncident said:
I hope you die a slow and painful death.
O...K...A...Y... That seemed a little uncalled for.:happysad: Cheer up. Its Halloween.

Do not wish death on that which you can't kill.

This is Bait and Tackle. I'm doing what had to be done.

Have you people forgotten what this fucking forum is about?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That guy has to get a life if all he has to do is sit and write blogs and songs about nerds/christmas/halloween, and dress up in costumes. :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Hence why I wished the author to die a slow and painful death.
Eat dick lampy,
I thought that the author was witty and whimsical and um, something.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
meh_it_all said:
That guy has to get a life if all he has to do is sit and write blogs and songs about nerds/christmas/halloween, and dress up in costumes. :rolleyes:
Oh bullshit... you know that guy turns you on. If only you could meet him in real life. Boy THEN he'd have something to sing about.

Alas, you're stuck playing with your latex toys while listening to his songs and looking at him in his costumes.

zoloftcasserole said:
It's called sarcasm, silly ass. :rolleyes:
Well, it doesn't help that I was really pissed off and tired when I read the first post in this thread anyway.

Thanks for not caring though. You've got that tr00 l33t spirit in you.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
UberSkippy said:
Oh bullshit... you know that guy turns you on. If only you could meet him in real life. Boy THEN he'd have something to sing about.

Alas, you're stuck playing with your latex toys while listening to his songs and looking at him in his costumes.

Uber, don't be a sour puss just because I wasn't turned on, when you put that bunny costume on with no crotch.
I told you not to take it to heart

this thread not only sucks, but was jacked by the third post.
well thats better then my threads, they usually get jacked by the first poster............................................. i hate you all.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FUCKERS!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
meh_it_all said:
Uber, don't be a sour puss just because I wasn't turned on, when you put that bunny costume on with no crotch.
I told you not to take it to heart
The fact that it didn't turn you on I was ok with. It was the "You should have gotten the one with the crotch, it would have made you look bigger" comment that pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.