WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's addictive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ugh. I stated doing prank calls using the celebredy soundboards on ebaums and now I can't stop. It's just so fun to go "guess who" with al pachino's voice. Someone stop me or I'm going to end up buying a speakerphone and calling the yellow page numbers.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TarkinRocher said:
Ugh. I stated doing prank calls using the celebredy soundboards on ebaums and now I can't stop. It's just so fun to go "guess who" with al pachino's voice. Someone stop me or I'm going to end up buying a speakerphone and calling the yellow page numbers.
I did the same, When I was a dumbfuck 14 yr old! Now that I'm a bit older I realize what a complete asshole I was.

:mfinger: :mfinger:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
make sure you call santa and the easter bunny while your at it you fucking waste of procriation.

shep

Local alcoholic
Oh yeah this is bait and tackle shit

shep

Local alcoholic
TarkinRocher said:

Fuckin lamo,a good old fashion bootfucking is in order here.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I used to every now and then.. I just did it with myself talking because I had the balls..

I hate it when you ask for someone and its actually the name of someone who lives there..

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
for a second i thought i felt bad about what i said, im usually not mean, but then i viewed tarkins rep points and realized im not alone . so ohh well i ment what i said and i will say it again .
YOUR A TOTAL FUCKING WASTE OF PROCRIATION
now that i got taht off me chest i can go to bed with a sound mind and a happy heart knowing i helped another ass realize their true stupidity

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Yes, let me make an annoying, unfunny call to somebody. Let the good times roll. I'll do this as oppose to doing something productive.

Most of the little fuckers that do it can't do it well. They either giggle or mess up with the soundboards.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Unfunny...like Dilbert?
Something productive....like posting almost six posts a day on some random website and try to keep up the guise of an intellectual when your mommy is screaming at you to get off the computer so she can shop for different double-wide?

bigck3000 said:
Unfunny...like Dilbert?
Something productive....like posting almost six posts a day on some random website and try to keep up the guise of an intellectual when your mommy is screaming at you to get off the computer so she can shop for different double-wide?
6 posts per day isn't that hard to aquire.

one every 4 hours...

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
bigck3000 said:
Unfunny...like Dilbert?
Posting 6 times a day, if you really think about it, is not a lot. Besides, that is just a statistic; there will be days I don't post at all...

Did I strike some kind of string with you? You flame me and my username becuase I dissed on being a loser over the phone? You are probally some 13 year old fagget that makes those prank calls to me. Get a fucking life. I hate people like you.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
dont step into b and t if you dont want it this way...i just picked you at random...but now i feel like your earning it....and do i sense some instability...Do the kids pick on you? Do they laugh at you when they can hear your diaper shuffle under your osh-kosh-bee-gosh overalls? come on kid, if you cant spell right, i dont think your going to stand much of a chance.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
This coming from one of those kids that is giggling like a little girl over the phone when they ask "Is Seymore Dicks home?" Little fucktards like yourself ultimately fail at life, and your posting proof of this fact.

Spelling is your other defense? With your poor punctuation, you really shouldn't start with that...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dogbert said:
This coming from one of those kids that is giggling like a little girl over the phone when they ask "Is Seymore Dicks home?" Little fucktards like yourself ultimately fail at life, and your posting proof of this fact.

Spelling is your other defense? With your poor punctuation, you really shouldn't start with that...
Sik'em Doggy! :sword: :sword:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I remember doing funny stuff like that .... in the 5th grade, lol ...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
p99 said:
I used to every now and then.. I just did it with myself talking because I had the balls..

I hate it when you ask for someone and its actually the name of someone who lives there..
"Ya hello? I'm looking for Mike hock"

"yea this is him"

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i never condoned prank phone calling...in fact i honestly have never done it....but drawing the conclusion that some one would fail at life, because they make prank phone calls is kind of extreme dont you think?...maybe people who get all huffy over some random internet personality's comments go straight to heaven, with candy wings, and get to sing christmas carols with baby Jesus. the again maybe the end up in alabama, peeping at their 12 year old sister through the hole in the fake wood paneling. dont get bent out of shape "doggy" i'll tell the kids to ignore your diaper sounds from now....ok? thats better.

Status
Not open for further replies.