WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's almost 2016 which means

nouedis

Clitpickle
What have you done since 2010 to improve/better your life?
Have you accomplished any set goals in the past 5 years?
What do you see yourself doing in the next 5 years to come prior to hitting 2020?

Also, we should be underwater like in 2021 Sealab.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Got engaged, got married, had a baby, and got an awesome job. It's a wonderful life!

In the next 5, I plan to have another baby. My husband plans to get snipped after that so we can have ridiculous amounts of sex without worrying about making a small army.

I'd say life is pretty good! :p

Emmax

I'm your favourite little slut.
Got engaged, got married, had a baby, and got an awesome job. It's a wonderful life!

In the next 5, I plan to have another baby. My husband plans to get snipped after that so we can have ridiculous amounts of sex without worrying about making a small army.

What's the fun in lacking a personal army of mini-yous?

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
I used to be an internet troll and now I try to be a positive role model for the youth of America.
acid_picdump_64.jpg

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
What do you see yourself doing in the next 5 years to come prior to hitting 2020?
Who are you to be asking me these questions...my high school guidance counselor? What concern is it of yours?

Shut the fuck up, idiot!

nouedis

Clitpickle
Who are you to be asking me these questions...my high school guidance counselor? What concern is it of yours?

Shut the fuck up, idiot!
What if I am your goddamn high school counselor?

How about you shut the fuck up and smoke a fucking blunt.

nouedis

Clitpickle

I'd say your life is heading in a very beautiful direction and I hope all ends well with you and your family. :)

Also, I know that sex life is going to boost everything in the long run for you guys.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Thank you for reminding me I did nothing. Do you always go around giving reality checks to random people?

p.s.: fuck you and don't multipost

ib4

Error
Staff
Everything has been day by day since then. I think I'll just stick to that...its gone pretty good this way.

I've accomplished my goals of getting older, fatter, and having less sex. I've also reached my poverty level goal. I'm on track for once in my life.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
It's almost 2016? Wait, Whoa, Slow Down! It's only fucking August. Stop trying to speed things up. Life goes too fast. Hell, I'm still wondering what happened to last August.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
OP works for one of those box stores that already has those irritating Christmas displays.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
OP works for one of those box stores that already has those irritating Christmas displays.
It seems like we skipped the back-to-school candy and went straight to Halloween. The seasonal aisle is set with Halloween candy down the middle and I'm pretty sure there are still some skids of candy potentially melting in the backroom.

Since 2010 I have started playing a sport that has become a true passion, where I can set achievable goals and be in a constant state of improvement. It has also given me great life experience in how to run a non profit, how to set up and run fundraisers, and how to be effective in a committee. I got married, had my second and last child, got snipped (WOOOOOHOOOOO), started and quit a job that was both amusing and depressing, bought and sold a house that was too upper middle class for our tastes only to buy a house in a city I've always loved and in turn finally left the depressing Ohio Valley which has never held my heart.

By 2020, I expect to be in the work force again in some capacity, hopefully doing something I love and not fucking bartending. I hope to still be playing derby, but expanding my involvement to coaching and training as well as getting involved with junior derby. I also plan to see a goddamn beach sometime in there too.

rub1out

Ten possible endings to the thread title "its almost 2016 which means _____."

1. 365 days later, the year 2017 will follow it.
  2. ass eating...lots and lots of ass eating.
  3. McDonald's will be sponsoring the Summer Olympics again.
  4. because fuck you, that's why!
  5. reality TV will continue on, pointlessly.
  6. ...wait a second. what was I talking about?
  7. Tom Hanks will still be an overrated actor.
  8. 53V3N's sabbatical to train as a Himalayan sherpa may end soon.
  9. Chinese people will be celebrating the Year of the Monkey.
  10. absolutely nothing.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
S.C.U.M presents Roses are red (anniversary edition)

S.C.U.M presents ICANJUSTRACE (anniversary edition)

S.C.U.M presents Riding Dirty (anniversary edition)

Nothing

Nope.

Please refer to answer one.

rub1out

Nothing

Nope.

Please refer to answer one.
God bless you, Unfa. You always bring such a zest for living and hope with each of your posts. Honestly, if you were a chick, I'd even kiss you after I raped you. :thumbsup: