WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's always about MOMS!

interesting observation i've made:
lots of people don't really get along with their mothers.

i don't see a whole lot of "my dad sucks" threads.
hmmm...interesting.

my mom sucks, too, by the way...

Invalid

Clitpickle
It's in reverse for me, I have a good relation with my mom. I wouldn't say I have a bad one with my dad but we never really have anything to talk about, and if we do it usually involves me being in trouble or something.....which is usually school related but now that I graduated! no more of that shit.

Fugly

Tenderony
thats because Dads are men and we don't go mental for no damn reason. Moms (being girls) go mental because all women reserve the right to flip out on any little thing and then bring up every thing you've done wrong from like forever to prove to you that you are indeed a horrrible person with no regard to their feelings.
Men just deal with the point at hand and try to come up with solutions.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Fugly said:
thats because Dads are men and we don't go mental for no damn reason. Moms (being girls) go mental because all women reserve the right to flip out on any little thing and then bring up every thing you've done wrong from like forever to prove to you that you are indeed a horrrible person with no regard to their feelings.
Men just deal with the point at hand and try to come up with solutions.
Sad but true for the most part.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I really could care less about anyone in my family at the moment.

I just stay away from them and my friends....

fact i kind of stay away from most everyone in my life....

bleh just me though.

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
my relation wth my mom is good, with my dad is great,..but individualy!!!!
Together things start to go wrong

magnolia

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
I really could care less about anyone in my family at the moment.

I just stay away from them and my friends....

fact i kind of stay away from most everyone in my life....

bleh just me though.
yeah, that's the way to do it. Plus, when ur hubby comes home, u'll be so happy to talk to someone that u'll never get bored of hearing even the dumbest things. :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
my mom ROCKS!!!
btw in comein over tonight mag

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
u are. K. works for me.
tell your mom so she dont freak
i dont have a clue what to do
so pick somethin