WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

it's funny until someone gets pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep75

Tenderony
then it is fucking hillarious! :lol: :feedback:

shep75

Tenderony
Pepto Bismol21 said:
Please...just die
please, grub my skin pickle. if you can't stand the insults, get your bitch ass out of the kitchen.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually, I think it is funny until someone gehts pissed on, then it is fucking hilarious.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
actually, I think it is funny until someone gehts pissed on, then it is fucking hilarious.
Yeah, she knows from experience. :thumbsup:

Wait... That don't sound right........

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Shep75, why don't you just take your moms toaster and use it to fry your millmeter peter. :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
Shep75, why don't you just take your moms toaster and use it to fry your millmeter peter. :mfinger:
Well im sure he would but he doesn't have a toaster.Someone broke into his trailer and stole it while his mom was passed out drunk with uncle charlies cock wedged in her mouth.Right now he's probably slamming back the shine and thinking about doing what ole uncle charlies doing .Don't do it 75,she's your momma :thumbsdn: .Just look at him,One day he hope's to move outta the 35 footer and upgrade to 50'.You can do it 75,i know you can but before you do "go get me a beer bitch " yeah and hurry up with it you pathetic fuck.Run boy,run. :mad:

ah,a good ole fashion shovel fuckin :D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
shep75 said:
then it is fucking hillarious! :lol: :feedback:
Experience tells the best story! Let's hear it??

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep said:
Well im sure he would but he doesn't have a toaster.Someone broke into his trailer and stole it while his mom was passed out drunk with uncle charlies cock wedged in her mouth.Right now he's probably slamming back the shine and thinking about doing what ole uncle charlies doing .Don't do it 75,she's your momma :thumbsdn: .Just look at him,One day he hope's to move outta the 35 footer and upgrade to 50'.You can do it 75,i know you can but before you do "go get me a beer bitch " yeah and hurry up with it you pathetic fuck.Run boy,run. :mad:

ah,a good ole fashion shovel fuckin :D
That was beautiful man..........**Golf clap**

shep

Local alcoholic
MaxPower said:
That was beautiful man..........**Golf clap**
now where's that 10 degree badge i have earned? :p :thumbsup: PROVEN

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
10th? girl, you barely at da second. LOL ;)
oh,oh no you did'nt.Hitting below the belt is illegal,ouch :redface:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Anyone in here like to kill people? Who gives a shit about hitting below the belt? The real place to hit is way over the belt, more like the head. Take that 9mm and just like in the cages, use it to kill your opponent, in this case, a toaster. Go for it!

shep

Local alcoholic
Bullshyt said:
Anyone in here like to kill people? Who gives a shit about hitting below the belt? The real place to hit is way over the belt, more like the head. Take that 9mm and just like in the cages, use it to kill your opponent, in this case, a toaster. Go for it!
They have real cool video games with shit like that.9mm is a pussy gun,id go with the 30cal AK any day.If your gonna do it,do it right :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, but who wants to do things right these days? Shit, people don't even like to fuck right anymore. But then again, we are talking about the world, maybe killing people the easy way will help some.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well my fucking heeble will do my talking, mainly because all the shit that goes on, I have lost my senses, that is why I'm full of Bullshyt.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
my AT-9 is good for an urban fire fight, but the mossberg 500 with 00 buck is a classic crowd pleaser. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.