WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's Halloween.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So, the day of demons and goblins and little witches is upon us. Now everyone knows that the only solution to end all of the trickery and wickedness, is to give it candy. Lots and lots of candy.

So, what's your favorite candy, what do you stockpile at the house in preperation of the little chickens and Jason's and Junglizms that come knocking? Are you part of the evil cult that think that Halloween is the devil's holiday?

Personally, I think halloween cannot exist without Resses Peanutbutter Cups, Skittles, and Twizzlers.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The kids on the street are like the mafia. You pay for protection with candy. I have Almond joy, 100 grand bars, and Resses Peanutbutter Cups.

Tonight I'm going to deal with the kids and trade my shitty candy with their snickers, nerds, butterfingers, skittles, and various other candies. I will also have a megaphone with me so I can yell at the kids to come to me. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
Tonight I'm going to deal with the kids and trade my shitty candy with their snickers, nerds, butterfingers, skittles, and various other candies. I will also have a megaphone with me so I can yell at the kids to come to me. :thumbsup:
Hire a guy to stand at the street and hussel them to your door, like at a strip club on 42nd street.

Licorice, which IS NOT just for old people, kthx! *cough*BrION*cough*

Other than that, I'm pretty weird and don't like most candy. :happysad:

ok Monkey you are really starting to remind me of FEZ off of that 70's show. anyhoo that behind me now, i love twizzlers, peanut butter cups, wonder bars and crispy crunch bars.............................well anything really that involves chocolate and peanut butter i usually enjoy.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Halloween.

I could get a little twisted and tell you what my favorite "candy" is on Halloween but for the sake of the children I will tone my answer down to a mellow Twix bar.

Yep. Twix.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
BklynCannonball said:
Halloween.

I could get a little twisted and tell you what my favorite "candy" is on Halloween but for the sake of the children I will tone my answer down to a mellow Twix bar.

Yep. Twix.
ROFL!

my favourite candies are snickers, skittles, jolly rancher!, and eye candy:thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
the mini recees cups are my crack... the moochers get dollar store lollypops and hersheys mini's