WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's just been a bad fucking day.

I was in another town and got stressed so I ran into traffic and just stood there until break was over and I had to go back inside. I broke the trust of the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with all because of some guy I couldn't give two shits about. I wish it were easier to just stop worrying about other guys around her. I know she loves me and I know she will always be mine so I don't know what's wrong with me. The voices just get so loud sometimes and when I don't have my headphones to drown them out in music there isn't really much I can do but try not to listen then later try to forget.

God damn that was long and probably gibberish like most of what I say. I don't blame you if you don't read it.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
The hardest part in loving someone can be our own insecurities with trust. It's one of those leaps we have to take when we give our hearts to someone. It makes us vulnerable. It's terrifying. However, to make it work we have to give up our control and learn to believe in the person we love. It'll get better if you let it.

Yeah, I have a hard time trusting people nowadays myself. Hence, why I havent gotten romantically involved with anyone in like 3 years.