WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's my house.

Easty

Click click boom
oh it works, thanks for finding this. now i have something else to do instead of wtf!

repped

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
oh damn I really hid it well :/

Considering i live in an aparment complex it might be hard to find me

hehe

but u got the street :)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It's the other farm... the little white speck is where the cabin is now... back in 98' it was just a Coleman pull behind camper from the middle ages.

The fields are ours, the lane runs from a county road to just about the middle of the farm. I couldn't get just our farm in a window since it's more of an L shape, but I got most of the cleared land, the rest is wooded. :eek:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Eastside said:
oh it works, thanks for finding this. now i have something else to do instead of wtf!

repped
If you're thinking of going to his farm to rape his cow, I got sloppy seconds. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
oh damn I really hid it well :/

Considering i live in an aparment complex it might be hard to find me

hehe

but u got the street :)
Not so. I'd just look for the apartment with army boots on the front steps, and the telltale sound of hot welcome home munkey sex, filling the air.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
hahaha, those pictures are out of date. My house is only about 4 years old and it brings it up in the middle of nowhere.

edit: unrelated,

i can feel the bowels in my butt about to come out...i fear they may if i stand up....for now, ill sit here and wait.

Easty

Click click boom
MaxPower said:
If you're thinking of going to his farm to rape his cow, I got sloppy seconds. :thumbsup:
dammit, thanks for giving it away. sorry, but i get rounds one and two, you gotta settle with three.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Keyhole has more recent satellite images, but not for all areas.
Google's Keyhole LT delivers a 3D satellite map of the Earth that users can fly through, right down to street-level images of their house. It accurately depicts the world based on more than 12 terabytes of satellite and aerial imagery, road maps, elevation information, and listings of more than 6 million businesses. This data is streamed as you fly around the planet at breathtaking speeds. Put the world on your desktop. Requires a broadband connection.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I am going to go to all of your houses.

And then I am going to steal your newspapers.

But then I will feel guilty.

So I will come back and leave a plate of home made chocolate chip cookies on your doorstep.

And then you will all be thirsty!

/me's devilish plan gets closer and closer to becoming a reality.

Easty

Click click boom
Icarus said:
I am going to go to all of your houses.

And then I am going to steal your newspapers.

But then I will feel guilty.

So I will come back and leave a plate of home made chocolate chip cookies on your doorstep.

And then you will all be thirsty!

/me's devilish plan gets closer and closer to becoming a reality.
not the funnies!