WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its my turn.

My life is coming to an end

I feel im redy to start a thread. Everyone has something to say that’s bad about their life and I have something to say to. Kitana with her “I hate my real life Name" thread and some other guy with the "I want my cuz up the ass" thread and all the others. Well it’s my turn to speak out and express my feelings about life.
Life is not fair. Sometimes you just want to kill yourself. Well this is my problem. My little sister hides the gushers and wont tell me were they are. This world is going to hell. Nothing in life is rite anymore. I mean what in the fuck. Maybe I want some gushers to... What am I supposed to do just go to the store and get my own? I DONT THINK SO. Sometimes when she is eating them rite in front of my face I just want to make a noose and go lynch myself out on the back yard tree. I imagine this scenario and when they come outside and see me hanging out there with a grin on my face they will think... "maybe we should have shared the gushers with him" but it will be to late my life will be gone and they will live with it forever and go to hell for not sharing the gushers.

Life is not fair.
For thows who dont know what gushers are they are little fruit snacks that are kinda like candy. They splert out juice when you bite them.

PS. if I don’t reply back it’s because my little sister probably ate more gushers in front of my face. :(

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Yeah and just stfu okay with your little "mother talking" shiz.

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Trip said:
I feel im redy to start a thread. Everyone has something to say that’s bad about their life and I have something to say to. Kitana with her “I hate my real life Name" thread and some other guy with the "I want my cuz up the ass" thread and all the others. Well it’s my turn to speak out and express my feelings about life.
Life is not fair. Sometimes you just want to kill yourself. Well this is my problem. My little sister hides the gushers and wont tell me were they are. This world is going to hell. Nothing in life is rite anymore. I mean what in the fuck. Maybe I want some gushers to... What am I supposed to do just go to the store and get my own? I DONT THINK SO. Sometimes when she is eating them rite in front of my face I just want to make a noose and go lynch myself out on the back yard tree. I imagine this scenario and when they come outside and see me hanging out there with a grin on my face they will think... "maybe we should have shared the gushers with him" but it will be to late my life will be gone and they will live with it forever and go to hell for not sharing the gushers.

Life is not fair.
For thows who dont know what gushers are they are little fruit snacks that are kinda like candy. They splert out juice when you bite them.

PS. if I don’t reply back it’s because my little sister probably ate more gushers in front of my face. :(
LMAO. WOW, thats great. The best thread I have seen on this site. You get a cookie for that one... hmmmm.... or maybe a box of gushers :thumbsup: :D

Lesli

Girlie Girl
haha

HAHAHAH! That was terrific. How do you people think up that kind of junk? If only I could understand how the human mind works sometimes. Hahah...I wish I could just sit and think about that crap. Neat!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Trip said:

Life is not fair.

Geezzzzus Fuck!

Invalid

Clitpickle
I used to hide the fruitsnacks from my brother and sister.......and pop, I horded all the pop(pop, soda, fountain drink, coke, pepsi whatever you call it)

ash_361

Flame Bait
Trip said:

Life is not fair.

Amen to that!