Its nice to see the Internet being used what its for :-)

Hagane

Flame Bait
Ahh finaly. What is up everyone? my name is Cory Wilder. You may call me Hagane. If my name doesnt turn the ladies on then you ladies can piss off :) jk. anyhow yeah it will be nice talking to everyone. :mfinger: :eek: :mfinger:

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Hagane said:
Ahh finaly. What is up everyone? my name is Cory Wilder. You may call me Hagane. If my name doesnt turn the ladies on then you ladies can piss off :) jk. anyhow yeah it will be nice talking to everyone. :mfinger: :eek: :mfinger:
yeah.. you done.. big time.. and fuck you!

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude your fucked

Hagane said:

you talk about snoop dogg so much we thought you were giving him a rim job

open up wide :redface: :eek: :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MUFFDIVER said:
you talk about snoop dogg so much we thought you were giving him a rim job

open up wide :redface: :eek: :mfinger:
Now there's a visual, won't be eating rootbeer lifesavers anymore.

Hagane

Flame Bait
No i just saw that joke like an hour before i found this website. When Broken responded about my Sig. I decided to go on with it. I realy have nothing agesnt Snoop dog. I just have a broad sence of humor

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
Hagane said:
No i just saw that joke like an hour before i found this website. When Broken responded about my Sig. I decided to go on with it. I realy have nothing agesnt Snoop dog. I just have a broad sence of humor
via the lame sig?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Hagane said:
Wait? What did I say? What are you trying to blame on me?