WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its nice to see the Internet being used what its for :-)

Hagane

Flame Bait
Ahh finaly. What is up everyone? my name is Cory Wilder. You may call me Hagane. If my name doesnt turn the ladies on then you ladies can piss off :) jk. anyhow yeah it will be nice talking to everyone. :mfinger: :eek: :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
What's snoops favorite weather?

Drizzle.

Hagane

Flame Bait
Yeah Snoops also a fag he loves the Jizzle... bizzle... k im done

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Hagane said:
Ahh finaly. What is up everyone? my name is Cory Wilder. You may call me Hagane. If my name doesnt turn the ladies on then you ladies can piss off :) jk. anyhow yeah it will be nice talking to everyone. :mfinger: :eek: :mfinger:
yeah.. you done.. big time.. and fuck you!

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude your fucked

Hagane said:

you talk about snoop dogg so much we thought you were giving him a rim job

open up wide :redface: :eek: :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MUFFDIVER said:
you talk about snoop dogg so much we thought you were giving him a rim job

open up wide :redface: :eek: :mfinger:
Now there's a visual, won't be eating rootbeer lifesavers anymore.

Hagane

Flame Bait
No i just saw that joke like an hour before i found this website. When Broken responded about my Sig. I decided to go on with it. I realy have nothing agesnt Snoop dog. I just have a broad sence of humor

Hagane said:
No i just saw that joke like an hour before i found this website. When Broken responded about my Sig. I decided to go on with it. I realy have nothing agesnt Snoop dog. I just have a broad sence of humor
via the lame sig?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Hagane said:
Wait? What did I say? What are you trying to blame on me?

Hagane

Flame Bait
What's snoops favorite weather? Drizzle Thats what you said Broken. read up a bit.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site, bitch. :)