WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines It's not all Bush

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Apparently the rest of the administration has trouble with public speaking as well. We all know Rumsfeld as one who gives us plenty of amusing sound bytes. I don't recall any administration that's ever given comedians so much material. I just wish they'd stop associating themselves with us.

"Saddam Hussein, if he's alive, is spending a whale of a lot of time trying to not get caught. And we've not seen him on a video since 2001," Rumsfeld said.

(Perhaps someone should tell him we've captured Saddam)

Pachyderm

I really did.
(Sing to America the beautiful)
America, the beautiful, had cast their vote on thee!
It didn't count, and the whole admin had trouble speak-ing

...uh... what?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
Apparently the rest of the administration has trouble with public speaking as well. We all know Rumsfeld as one who gives us plenty of amusing sound bytes. I don't recall any administration that's ever given comedians so much material. I just wish they'd stop associating themselves with us.

"Saddam Hussein, if he's alive, is spending a whale of a lot of time trying to not get caught. And we've not seen him on a video since 2001," Rumsfeld said.

god their dumbasses

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:

Details, details. Do we always have to be so specific?

Saddam & Osama may ACTUALLY be the same guy. Ask yourself this, have you ever seen them in a room together? Hmmmm...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
voiceofreason said:
Details, details. Do we always have to be so specific?

Saddam & Osama may ACTUALLY be the same guy. Ask yourself this, have you ever seen them in a room together? Hmmmm...
From his point of view, they're both brownish people from some country where they speak all funny like, and that's close enough.

"If you live in a country where everybody's brown........Look the fuck out!" ~George Carlin.

MaxPower said:
"If you live in a country where everybody's brown........Look the fuck out!" ~George Carlin.

Fucking bush! How dares his ideas be similiar to George Carlin.

It's gotta be because they share a first name.

So does that make me an archangel type person......?
Hmm.