WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its Official...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
(here is a pic to know what I am talking about. )

It took me 6 months to figure out that my husband is an asshole, though i still love him lots. Ok tomorrow is my b-day so I got a very awsome suprise today, I got a call from my loving asshole of a husband. WooT!

He was wishing my a happy B-day and all this stuff, then he like "Did you get to see our new pets,"

"I was like what new pets?"

And he goes on and on about the number 1 thing I hate most...these fucking large ass spiders. I was like "hun that is just sick", and he like "I am bring one home for you baby." Its 5 am... the last thing I want to think about is a giant fucking spider coming home with my husband.

If thats not enough, he goes on and on about how he has heard "Stories" of some of the soldiers being attacked by these spiders. Cause what they do is run around all day in the hot sun or some shit like that. (at this point i was trying to think of my happy spot)

And how they go into the shade and they sit there and get hungry and you will be walking around with your back turned to them and the next thing you know they jump on you and attack you.

I was like WTF... they do not. He like they got 1 inch fangs or some shit... he like and they suck the blood and thats how they feed. Ok, right now he knows I am really fucking not wanting to hear anymore about spiders...

So he tells me he might get to call me again tomorrow and wish me a real happy b-day. I was like awsome.

So the whole time I got to talk to my husband, I got to hear about spiders attacking people and animals and blood sucking... at 5 am... and my husband laughing at me cause he knows I can barely take on a daddy long legs... lets alone one of these.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Now that's what I call romantic. ;)

We have the same birthday btw, have a good (and spider free) one! I can't stand the buggers either.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
Now that's what I call romantic. ;)

We have the same birthday btw, have a good (and spider free) one! I can't stand the buggers either.
Well happy b-day to you tomorrow Jason

I will think of you when I am shooting my 21 shots... lol

I am just happy hubby isn't here to give me 21 spankings...on my 18 b-day they left welts on my ass from him and my guy friends, ok i desvered it kind of... I naired happy birthday into the back hair of one of my friends when he passed out at his birthday party. lol

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
I naired happy birthday into the back hair of one of my friends when he passed out at his birthday party. lol
IM NOT LETTIN YOU THROW MY PARTY ILL WAKE UP HAIRLESS!!!!!!!!!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
i prob will and ill end up with no hair
no we would think of something better... the hair thing topped me and my bestfriend taking her ex-b/f and stripping him naked and painting his balls blue and leaving him stranded outside with nothing to wear.

(We left him his cell phone... so he could call someone, just to be nice, not before we wasted a whole roll of film and posted them up all over town of him... he still hasn't figured out who did it)

Err... this is something I never told Jesse...

Well the jack cheated on her... so we made him pay... ANGEL STYLE!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
hmmm i bettet build up the alcohol tolerance to keep up with up then
or i'll be :owned2:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
hmmm i bettet build up the alcohol tolerance to keep up with up then
or i'll be :owned2:

Lol.. if we like you, we are somewhat nice... then again... we love Hairy... he is awsome. So umm yeah just don't pass out around us lol

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
Lol.. if we like you, we are somewhat nice... then again... we love Hairy... he is awsome. So umm yeah just don't pass out around us lol
ok
:rip: youknowthedeal :rip:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
youknowthedeal said:
IM NOT LETTIN YOU THROW MY PARTY ILL WAKE UP HAIRLESS!!!!!!!!!!
Typical redneck....

Shoeless
Clueless
Toothless
Ruthless

.....and now hairless. At least you have yor smilies and ham radio, redneck ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Typical redneck....

Shoeless
Clueless
Toothless
Ruthless

.....and now hairless. At least you have yor smilies and ham radio, redneck ;)
wtf is a ham radio

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
_Kitana_ said:
wtf is a ham radio
LOL!! It's a grandpa thing.. It's like a CB, but you can talk to people all over the world depnding on your setup. My grandfather has been into Ham since I can remember.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
LOL!! It's a grandpa thing.. It's like a CB, but you can talk to people all over the world depnding on your setup. My grandfather has been into Ham since I can remember.
yeah you can bounce signials off the moon (eme) and talk to italy for free it you wanted too

example jessie uses ham radios to talk with other troops

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
yeah you can bounce signials off the moon (eme) and talk to italy for free it you wanted too

example jessie uses ham radios to talk with other troops
so if i got one
tuned in to my gobbles

what frequancy is gobbles

I can talk to his ass

cool

................I rally miss hin...........