WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its really cool to post on forums while being drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
becuase everybody fucking cares. and plus its not spam or anything. :rolleyes:

tzedek

Original Member
im not? and are you ever going to fix your sig?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
Yeah, i mean, if your home alone and drunk and have nothing to do why post heree? oh, mabye because its late and you are drunk and dont want to go to bed.

And yes, I laughed at kit for her thread. it was obnoxious, but who fucking cares? she isnt being cruel or abusive to anyone. the posts are not hurting anyone....well, i dunno, the stinky boot part...lol....anyways it can be deleted when its done.

and if you or anyone else posted something like that without any abusive manners, I would fucking be surprised, and it would be just fine.....

so chill

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
Yeah, i mean, if your home alone and drunk and have nothing to do why post heree? oh, mabye because its late and you are drunk and dont want to go to bed.

And yes, I laughed at kit for her thread. it was obnoxious, but who fucking cares? she isnt being cruel or abusive to anyone. the posts are not hurting anyone....well, i dunno, the stinky boot part...lol....anyways it can be deleted when its done.

and if you or anyone else posted something like that without any abusive manners, I would fucking be surprised, and it would be just fine.....

so chill

its fucking lame and she does it over and over again. it brings nothing to this site but garbage.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
I get it now. Fuck I am so slow. You were talking about the thread Kit started. :(

tzedek

Original Member
ChilianFuckFace said:
I get it now. Fuck I am so slow. You were talking about the thread Kit started. :(

i am talking about the numerous thread she has started while being drunk. all with no point whatsoever and just garbage

:cool: well at least she freekin posts in here, some people like to sit back and just critisise others, and besides some times you get your bests thoughts when your drunk, and you just can't express it properly :p

tzedek

Original Member
Nymphchick said:
:cool: well at least she freekin posts in here, some people like to sit back and just critisise others, and besides some times you get your bests thoughts when your drunk, and you just can't express it properly :p

and who the hell are you?

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
the only damm thing iss that the keys will be more hardly to pinch :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Nymphchick said:
tzedek said:
and who the hell are you?
:) i am me who the fuck r u?
Oh, this thread is going No where fast. Back on topic. I guess you're talking about _Kitana_ In This post. Well either she is Happy Jesse is coming home, or she just felt like getting drunk and spreading her "Drunkness loving" All over Wtf.com. Its happens and it probably won't be the last!

tzedek

Original Member
[sky] said:
Oh, this thread is going No where fast. Back on topic. I guess you're talking about _Kitana_ In This post. Well either she is Happy Jesse is coming home, or she just felt like getting drunk and spreading her "Drunkness loving" All over Wtf.com. Its happens and it probably won't be the last!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay, Now it's just getting fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.