WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its really cool to post on forums while being drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What it really, really means is that Junglizm and Tzdek can not get in touch with thier feminine side, so automatically everything is gay. It is an inferiourity complex, and when they can not think of anything remotely interesting to say, they put up gay little purple guys. To be funny. To which you replied "I hate you" which is also funny considering that this is the interwebnet, and you are not even really sure who "you" particularilly is. AND it also means that I must be really, really bored to even reply to this thread again.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
i take it you have never seen scarface?
I have, I thought it was charming. But then again I thought kits posts wer3 quiantly charming in their own way. See, I just think all of you cluges are quaint and charming.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Now all we need are some lucky charms and we can call it a day, by thanking our lucky little fuckin stars. Hey, pigs are flying past my window!

Status
Not open for further replies.