WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines it's SODA, motherfuckers!

i hate being in school in the midwest because all the dipshits here call soda "pop"

it's so wrong my skin crawls

any weirdos here, or are you all cool and normal and badass, and call it soda?

of course then there's the weird southerners who call *everything* "coke", but i won't even get into that

I am SO not weird! I've just never known anything different than "Coke". "Pop" and "Soda" sound strange to me. It's just part of life. And we happen to like Coke.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
yep it's "coke". Where in texas are you?

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
"soda" in maryland :mfinger:

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
I've lived in GA, FL, LA, and WV. I've heard nothing but soda.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
East coast and pretty much everywhere in Africa I've ever lived it's Soda. Though interestingly, some countries had exclusively either Coke or Pepsi products (i.e. Sudan had only Pepsi, but Zimbabwe only had Coke), but that was a while ago, not sure how it is now.

Broken

OK OK It's COLA!! geez.. Soda is what you make a drink with (selzter). Coke is a brand name. POP, is your dad, and cola works for all of them. Not sprite or moutain Dew.. Those are Fizzy acid bombs.. and that's the end of that..

LOL .... G's up Ho's down!!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Well, it's not really COLA if yer drinking Mountain Dew.

I usually say pop. But I actually prefer soda. Pop just seems stupid to me, too.

Or as my neighbor when I was growing up said: sodee pop. :)

holy crap does no-one call it by it's name?, if it's coke it's coke! if it's lilt it's lilt! soda, pph isnt that actually a drink?

Smiss

smissinat0r
i usually say mountain dew, dew, dewy goodness, liquid of life...

"refreshing beverage"

but if it's that big a deal to you, really, your life is too easy.

Broken

Foreverpissed said:
I just call them all "un-alcoholic drinks".

Ok.. just for fun.. <Hillbilly voice> DUHHHH Where's I's come from dey call em Non-alcoholic..

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
Broken said:
Ok.. just for fun.. <Hillbilly voice> DUHHHH Where's I's come from dey call em Non-alcoholic..
Ok...just for fun.. <canadian voice> Aboot where I do cooooome from thaay cull them 'strong'

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
fuck pop, and it is called pop, but if you want the effects of the fucking caffeine just down some ephedrine pills, youll be jumpin in ten minutes, and its long lasting! oh and highly addictive and probably dangerous to a thrd of the population, but not to me!