WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

It's summertime!!..

should i wear short-sleeves even though i have self-inflicted cuts on my arms??

• no way

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • wear what you want

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • nothing says attention-hungry more than that

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • definately, its hot outside

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep time for short-sleeves and swimsuits. I have a dilema though. I started cutting my arms last fall and didnt have to think much about it. before yesterday i just thought well fuck it, let people think whatever the hell they want. then my therapist asked me what i am going to do and i said that i'm going to wear what i want, but then she asked me what my parents thought of it. then time was out in the session before i could think to ask what i should do lol. i know a lot of people misjudge cutting and will think lower of me including friends. i pretty much am leaning towards wearing what i want whenever, but i'm still wondering if its a good choice. what better place to get honest, judgemental, anonomus feedback then here lol. i'd like to hear what you guys think. do u think i should wear short-sleeves?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Do you still cut? Are the cuts fresh? Are the scars bad?

bnccoder said:
Do you still cut? Are the cuts fresh? Are the scars bad?
i'm stopping soon enough..but yeah i still have a pretty big fresh one. the scars are noticeable but theyre not like repulsively disgusting or anything

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just let the fresh ones heal up and go around in what you want. You can hide them for the most part without wearing long sleaves.

lifesabitch0303 said:
maybe i'll do that.. but i'm going to a family reunion soon by a beach. that'll be an interesting time.

Another thing you could do is just not fuckin cut yourself.

Why start something if you're not going to finish it?

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but god damn.

HavokChylde said:

i just do it cause i'm dumb at coping with things and thats how i do it sometimes, alot of people do dumb shit. its not like oh i'm gonna kill myself.. wait no nevermind lol

This reminds me of a picture of a chick standing on her hands in front of the ocean. :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
This reminds me of a picture of a chick standing on her hands in front of the ocean. :thumbsup:
lol i guess you dont know but cutting relieves a lot of stress, i'm not dying. its just another self-destructive behavior and im done with it

well glad to hear your seeing a therapist :thumbsup: wear short sleaves. if you have to answer up for your cutting might help faster to stop. everyone slapping you for your stupidity, will help that happen faster. :happysad:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
lifesabitch0303 said:
yep time for short-sleeves and swimsuits. I have a dilema though. I started cutting my arms last fall and didnt have to think much about it. before yesterday i just thought well fuck it, let people think whatever the hell they want. then my therapist asked me what i am going to do and i said that i'm going to wear what i want, but then she asked me what my parents thought of it. then time was out in the session before i could think to ask what i should do lol. i know a lot of people misjudge cutting and will think lower of me including friends. i pretty much am leaning towards wearing what i want whenever, but i'm still wondering if its a good choice. what better place to get honest, judgemental, anonomus feedback then here lol. i'd like to hear what you guys think. do u think i should wear short-sleeves?
Maybe you'll attract a cutter boy?

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Start smoking; wear a buttload of bracelets and or sock things on your arms. :thumbsup:

I DON'T think it was God's, or anyones, intention for them to destroy your own flesh. use a stress ball. not a knife.

Binarycow

The guy with the fast KIA
If you ever feel the need to do anything that is self-destructive in the future due to stress, try medidation. You can find a link at this place:
http://www.erowid.org/spirit/meditation/meditation.shtml

Hope this helps you out if you get in a jam! And, if all else fails, just smoke some pot, and you'll be honkey dorey!

-Scooter-

Maximus Complainus
HavokChylde said:

:thumbsup: Are you a psychic? Dang, I was going to say the same thing.