WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Its Time To Pay Boys

MsPunK

Tenderony
theres alot of women slagging on this site but def not enough bloke slagging. so this post is all about the FRIKKING annoying things that blokes do. NO comments bout women or i kick your sorry male ass. go start your own post(although i must admit girls can be way annoying.. JUST LIKE GUYS!!) :cool:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Pardon my ignorance,but WTF is slagging? If I could know the meaning of the word I might be able to exsplain why I am....???

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well list, in general, I just sit back and let the boys have their fun. I do not find them annoying, but of course, you must not look down on a species of lesser intelligence because they were created that way, that is just impolite.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
lilstonerkat said:
theres alot of women slagging on this site but def not enough bloke slagging. so this post is all about the FRIKKING annoying things that blokes do. NO comments bout women or i kick your sorry male ass. go start your own post(although i must admit girls can be way annoying.. JUST LIKE GUYS!!) :cool:

See? Now that's just false advertisment. By the thread title, I thought you had something for sale.

:Max zips his fly and puts his £2.00 back in his wallet.:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Slagging.. A hoe?

:Calls up gang:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
lilstonerkat said:
Eat a dick lobsterback. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
lilstonerkat said:

slagging

Slag \Slag\, v. i. & t. [imp. & p. p. Slagged; p. pr. & vb. n. Slagging.] (Metal.) To form, or form into, a slag; to agglomerate when heated below the fusion point.

I dont geht it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
gehtfuct said:
slagging

Slag \Slag\, v. i. & t. [imp. & p. p. Slagged; p. pr. & vb. n. Slagging.] (Metal.) To form, or form into, a slag; to agglomerate when heated below the fusion point.

I dont geht it.

I took welding in high school and when you used a stick/arc welder, the shit left behind that wasn't good weld, was called "slag", and you chipped it away. So I guess the formation of said "slag" would be called "slagging." Right?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
/me shakes head in disbelief <---- irc style because im a nerd

oh come on surely at least some of you knew what the person meant by "slagging"???

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't get wtf shes saying.

icka said:
/me shakes head in disbelief <---- irc style because im a nerd

oh come on surely at least some of you knew what the person meant by "slagging"???
we're stupid, remember?

enlighten us :)

MsPunK

Tenderony
it must be an english thing....
slagging as in i guess you guys would call it "dissing" or some fucked up american shit like that. to slag someone off is to be nasty about them behind there back. slagging is generally talking crazy ass shit about people. that isnt nice. there ya go boys

slagging
to slag someone off e.g. i dont like blah because hes gay or something

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
lilstonerkat said:
it must be an english thing....
slagging as in i guess you guys would call it "dissing" or some fucked up american shit like that. to slag someone off is to be nasty about them behind there back. slagging is generally talking crazy ass shit about people. that isnt nice. there ya go boys

thank you!

here's a good one. my ex told me that he wrote a song for me and sold it to someone famous. i'm having a hard time believing that one... i hate it when boys lie.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
lilstonerkat said:
I been payin for the last 7 years.