WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ITT DJ Hazard will post some amazing world class DJ mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
Hello, WTFers, we have a celebrity in our midst. Our very own (newb) world class DJ will astonish us with his amazing beat matching skills. I'm here to make it all happen folks, as I will be providing our young star with hosting for his amazing mixes. DJ Hazard, won't you impress us with your techniques!

Bookmark this thread and get your fingers ready to hit F5 repeatedly folks!

Jung

???
Premium
Be sure to show your support for our young star now folks.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
On a less smart ass note....I got DJ z-trip and Radar on the Live at the future primitive vol 2....quite a cd if you enjoy the art of mixing.

However i'd love to hear the world famous dj hazard (original :rolleyes: ) mix up 'da wax'.

Jung

???
Premium
I still like Uneasy Listening the best.

His stuff has a rather Alternative (to drinking draino) sound and feel to it. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
However i'd love to hear the world famous dj hazard (original :rolleyes: ) mix up 'da wax'.
But DJ Hazard is not only a DJ, he's also a comedian! What a world class guy! He's a class act I tell you!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
is that really him?

I thought we were making fun of a little kid....not ButterBean.

bleh....and you're right about Uneasy Listening....i'm still waitng for vol 2

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
is that really him?
No, that was just the first result on Google when searching for DJ Hazard, and one of the thousands of DJs creative and original enough to choose that name. His profile says he was born in 90 though, so it's definitely not him.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I thought it was funny too, but I didn't think it was my beef.

But now that DJ Hazard is out in the open... :rofl:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What the Gay happened.....I wanted to hear the incredible musical stylings of little Sammy.......And by musical stylings....I mean battle record scratching over "that new Fiddy".

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
On one of my sites we were lucky enough to get ahold of a DJ but more of an internet DJ. so now we have an actual Human running our internet radio broadcast. The Great Mickey BlowTorch of Electric Torch.

Status
Not open for further replies.