WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ITT: Thanksgiving 2019 in progress.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Happy thanksgiving! So tell me, what the fuck are you doing there? you’re cooking the bird inside the pot, with the help of coal from the outside, is it like digging a hole and grilling it, but with extra steps or what am I looking at here?

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Happy thanksgiving! So tell me, what the fuck are you doing there? you’re cooking the bird inside the pot, with the help of coal from the outside, is it like digging a hole and grilling it, but with extra steps or what am I looking at here?
Yes. Stick in ground. Turkey on stick. Foil around. Charcoal around. Fire. 3 hours. Cooked turkey.

• 11UP!
Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Yes. Stick in ground. Turkey on stick. Foil around. Charcoal around. Fire. 3 hours. Cooked turkey.
cool cool cool, does it taste better than in the oven? I’ve never had turkey, well smoked turkey. But not like A bigass turkey, just a small bit.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
cool cool cool, does it taste better than in the oven? I’ve never had turkey, well smoked turkey. But not like A bigass turkey, just a small bit.
We think so, some charcoal flavor does make it's way inside. Mostly though, it frees up the oven and allows more goodness to come out of the kitchen.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: Jung and Stardust