WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I've been lurking around

PandaMania

You're a fucking failure.
I have an idea of what you losers are all about; a site (with the main premise) to make fun of each other; nice. The home for forum trolls. I bet most of your lives are spent in front a computer, so I guess I am going to get it pretty bad. OH SHI!

Slacker

Postaholic
PandaMania said:
I have an idea of what you losers are all about; a site (with the main premise) to make fun of each other; nice. The home for forum trolls. I bet most of your lives are spent in front a computer, so I guess I am going to get it pretty bad. OH SHI!
Ya we spend alot of time on computers but we still all have real lives. Welcome and fuck off.

Jung

???
Premium
:blahblah: :blahblah:

Yeah, welcome or whatever.

PandaMania

Total Posts: 5,544 (16.33 posts per day)

I want to fit in here (seriously)

It doesn't get any more serious.

Hahahahahaha, is this Skitch? The guy with the Panda avatar?

If so, welcome! If not, welcome anyway! You will provide much entertainment for us.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
errr ill stick to what i usually say

byebye!

Jung

???
Premium
PandaMania said:

Someone who makes a post just to insult another person's post count has to be pretty damn pathetic.

PandaMania

junglizm said:
Someone who makes a post just to insult another person's post count has to be pretty damn pathetic.
You're the apex of pathetic, so just keep it coming, shithead.

If my post count was relative to how big my ass was, I'd be squashing this fucker on a comfy sofa right now.

Jung

???
Premium
PandaMania said:
You're the apex of pathetic, so just keep it coming, shithead.
You act as though your words actually mean anything. You're nobody on the internet, and nobody here gives a fuck about what you say. Read the rules, junior, say your little "Hi"s and shut up.

PandaMania said:

LMAO!

That's nothing, asshat. I think I had 30 ppd at one point. I still have a life, though <_<

And...Lampy...wtf?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Awaken said:
LMAO!

That's nothing, asshat. I think I had 30 ppd at one point. I still have a life, though <_<
Summer vaction doesn't count as having a life.

We'll see you back up to 30 posts a day as soon as winter hits again. ;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
PandaMania said:
Doom av = win.

CopyLifted said:
Summer vaction doesn't count as having a life.

We'll see you back up to 30 posts a day as soon as winter hits again. ;)
Damn...so true, so true...glad summer's still going. My ppd can stay lower a bit longer =)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Hahahahahaha, is this Skitch? The guy with the Panda avatar?

If so, welcome! If not, welcome anyway! You will provide much entertainment for us.
No skitch was smarter. I kind of miss him. He was cool. This guy, I think he has the wrong idea. Like the guy that wears the "will fight for food" t-shirt

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I have a shirt that says will eat for food. :)

on topic: Welcome! and goodbye!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
PandaMania said:
We get one to many people, like you, a month!!

Welcome.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
PandaMania said:

CODE BLUE!!!!! We got a guy who goes on the internet to make fun of people who spend too much time on the internet!!!

Anti-Asshat Pictures have been deployed!!!