WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I've got the need...the need for speed!

Easty

Click click boom
So the other day I picked up NFS:Most Wanted and fucking love it. What I was wondering is if...

A) Anyone else here has it
B) If so, do you play it over XBox Live?
C) If so, what is your Gamertag???

Game on:thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I have it, but I don't play on xbox live. I haven't played it for a couple days but I am #3 on the blacklist. This game is pretty cool, but it gets annoying the higher up you get due to the cops getting tougher to out run. But it is great.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
assumed the thread was about meth.. :happysad: feel stupid now..

still playing burnout revenge, i'm so fucking awesome at crashing cars..

is NFS still a bunch of tweaking and modding..? that stuff gets old IMO..

CopyLifted

void said:
assumed the thread was about meth.. :happysad: feel stupid now..

is NFS still a bunch of tweaking and modding..? that stuff gets old IMO..
Just upgrades to go faster...and changing your car to lower your wanted level.

I haven't "tweaked" my cars and still kick their asses. Just the regular upgrades.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Just upgrades to go faster...and changing your car to lower your wanted level.

I haven't "tweaked" my cars and still kick their asses. Just the regular upgrades.
oh yeah.. i forgot this edition was cops and tuners, or whatever they call it these days.. :happysad:

can you be a cop?

Easty

Click click boom
void said:
that game rocks, too. crash mode is a definite stress reliever. fucking same way traffic...DIE!!!

you got it on live???

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eastside said:
that game rocks, too. crash mode is a definite stress reliever. fucking same way traffic...DIE!!!

you got it on live???
i don't like live..

too many 8 year olds kicking ass and calling you a retard as they do it.. i play in 'virtual seclusion'.. just me and the beer and two snoring dogs.. oh, and my wife.. funny how i forget she exists when i'm in pixel-land..

Easty

Click click boom
Ah, the mute button-how I love thee...

CopyLifted

void said:
oh yeah.. i forgot this edition was cops and tuners, or whatever they call it these days.. :happysad:

can you be a cop?
No, you can't play as a cop...unless you get the PSP version.

Burnout Revenge was great too. DG was hooked on that one. Not the racing though, just the crashing.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
No, you can't play as a cop...unless you get the PSP version.

Burnout Revenge was great too. DG was hooked on that one. Not the racing though, just the crashing.
i've been hooked since burnout 2.. back then you could be a cop.. burnout revenge is a lot better in a lot of ways but i miss doing the cop thing..