I've lost about 10 lbs!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was looking at my wrists today, and I noticed something.

They're beautiful! The first thing that popped into my head was "THEY'RE SO CUTE!"

I'm starting to <3 my body again now. When I look at my wrists, a smile pops onto my face.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT said:
You'll go blind!

Dear God I love your posts...that made me laugh so hard I coughed violently, and almost smashed my monitor.

I'm going to be a hot, little skinny dude in a year. Just wait.

EDIT: Little? I'm 6'1"!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
But seriously... keep up the effort, and soon you'll be were you want to be at...

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
I'm going to be a hot, little skinny dude in a year. Just wait.

EDIT: Little? I'm 6'1"!
That made me lol for some reason. Seriously though, congratulations and good luck. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
In about a week, he'll be able to fit in that dress that he hasn't fit in for years.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Smoke said:
In about a week, he'll be able to fit in that dress that he hasn't fit in for years.
correction....7 years......and i lost 10 lbs every time i shit :toilet:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
fat?

im 15 years old 6'1 and 175lbs am i fat? lol cause i think i am sometimes....

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
YUCK FOU!!! said:
man if i lost 10lb now id be considered anerexic
Lmao...me too. I don't think I can stand loosing anymore weight than what I already am now. 103Lb is plenty for me thanks. I don't want to gain no more and don't want to loose no more.

reaperofsorrow

Clitpickle
I would be happy if I could GAIN 10 lbs. I work out, drink that protein shit, eat... I've been at a steady 125 for like three years.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Remember you just have the muchies. Also remeber that you need to eat some time and not to become anorexic.