WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

J-Lo has disgusting problems

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
lmao.....that sorta happened to my friend......him and his girl were having sex and she was riding him.....well she farted.....shit was everywhere lol

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Lets put some turbo-lax into her coffee, and see what happens.

Sektor

Particinator
Yeah, I'm not too good at reading German.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
that is seriously fucked up, i always knew there was a reason that i hated her

noodles

Flame Bait
maybe the grl needs a butt plug.don't like the bitch anyways. :fskull:

DIZNUTS said:
lmao.....that sorta happened to my friend......him and his girl were having sex and she was riding him.....well she farted.....shit was everywhere lol

Your "friend" huh? Did you have to clean it up yourself ....ahem.... I mean did your "friend" have to clean it up himself? Is this like the time your "friend" had a run in w/ Johnny's kool-aid?

Also, perhaps what J-Lo needs is not a buttplug per se, but perhaps her head is large enough to cork the anal flow, and will have the added benefit of ensuring that we won't have to see her insipid obnoxious face nor hear her excessively irritating voice. I am sure we could find a few volunteers on this site to help her with the logistics.

J-Lo = gross :fart:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Eww thats fuckin nasty (both stories)

first of all, All i wanna know is what would posses u to fuck a bitch in the ass please tell

breakology

Kiss my Converse
YOu guys act like you are not into a good hot carl before sex :p

What could be better?