WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

jacking off

magnolia

Postaholic
what's the point of this other than that we now know that u jack off too much? j/k. I don't know, but I'm sure that it would. :(

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
what's the point of this other than that we now know that u jack off too much? j/k. I don't know, but I'm sure that it would. :(
Being that he posted it in the "life sucks" section I take it that he is displeased that he cannot experience autoerotica as much as he would like without experiencing pain. dunno, but thats what I make of it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gehtfuct said:
Put your thumb over the top.
So you think you bottoming out,sometime's that help's. :D
Holy Shit that's twisted!!

That's a fucking Rep point!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Or....You could grab youself backwards,thumb facing in.That way you
think someone's giving you a hand.

Just trying to help.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gehtfuct said:
Or....You could grab youself backwards,thumb facing in.That way you
think someone's giving you a hand.

Just trying to help.
How long have you been married?

LOL~~~

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
While all the advice seems...interesting... I think the guy's problem is that he's already whackin it too much. On the other hand, I guess a little friendly advice never hurt anyone (except this guy's dick obviously) so if it's getting boring, try switching up your hands and giving yourself a "stranger".

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Lay on your arm so it goes numb then it'll fee like its someone else giving you a hand job. Then you can talk dirty and call it Britney.

magnolia

Postaholic
My god, what people post. Well, my one sick thought for the night, if you thought it might help, try reading some erotic literature, then you're going to be completely sexually aroused and that may help. I dunno though, I'm not a guy. (Obviously.) Wow this is a wierd thread. Well, good luck with ur um.....problem.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey everyone, look at Tharuz's signature, insulting me in your signature, now I KNOW you don't have a life. Get over it.

magnolia

Postaholic
Not for good, just till I got things straightened out. U must have missed my i'm back post. I've been back for a couple of days. and I'm NOT a lesbo! if u wanna call me names, do it in the b&t section, just like i'm gadda do to you.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
then why do you have an avatar of a picture taken from a newgrounds dress-up game where only 12 year old puberts jack off?

and bullshyt...look at that asshole, i added him to my ignore list so i can`t read anymore of his stupid short posts, how you you like that asshole? what good is a post if you can`t speak?