jacking off

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey Tharuz, I thought you were ignoring me? You are obviouly a flamer, and no, not the "insulting" flamer, but the homosexuality type. But I'm sure that word isn't in your vocabualry so I will just have to laugh at you. :blahblah: :ugly: :rofl:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wow, this is an odd thread, but I think the guy was just trying to make a point, I mean, he didn't exactly explain anything, he made a simple short point...nevermind, I don't know what I'm saying

Jeranamo

Tenderony
wtf.... if you are jacking off so much that it hurts, you need to fucking stop doing it 10 times a day and get something called a girlfriend.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
magnolia said:
My god, what people post. Well, my one sick thought for the night, if you thought it might help, try reading some erotic literature, then you're going to be completely sexually aroused and that may help. I dunno though, I'm not a guy. (Obviously.) Wow this is a wierd thread. Well, good luck with ur um.....problem.

See thats exactly what I meant in that thread about sexist How women and men have a completely different thought process. Magnolia said "try reading some erotic literature". Women can read stuff like "She ran her tounge down his rippled stomach. The tast of his salty sweat tingled her tounge. She could feel him hard and throbbing on her chest". and get off. Guys can't do that. We're more visual, which is why pictures work better for us. (lap dances are fairly effective too)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Jeranamo said:
wtf.... if you are jacking off so much that it hurts, you need to fucking stop doing it 10 times a day and get something called a girlfriend.
good point

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I'm sure he probably hasn't had a girlfriend in a while if he would start a post about jacking off.

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, for one who doesn't get off on it very easily, u sure do write it well. lol. j/k. I do see ur point though.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
magnolia said:
Well, for one who doesn't get off on it very easily, u sure do write it well. lol. j/k. I do see ur point though.
Uhuh..hu... look out it's pointed right at the screen!aaAAAAAHhhh!!! :D

deiki

Flame Bait
magnolia said:
My god, what people post. Well, my one sick thought for the night, if you thought it might help, try reading some erotic literature, then you're going to be completely sexually aroused and that may help. I dunno though, I'm not a guy. (Obviously.) Wow this is a wierd thread. Well, good luck with ur um.....problem.

wtf she knows too much, I say *shemale spotted*

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
YUCK FOU!!! said:
dis should b a guys only thread
nah, in a thread about masturbation I think some more female input is more than welcome, though I think most of the ladies will prolly avoid this thread by choice. On the other hand, I'm not sure exactly how much farther this particular thread can go without turning into a full blown (no pun inten...oh fuckit) discussion on jackin off techniques.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Skorch said:
nah, in a thread about masturbation I think some more female input is more than welcome, though I think most of the ladies will prolly avoid this thread by choice. On the other hand, I'm not sure exactly how much farther this particular thread can go without turning into a full blown (no pun inten...oh fuckit) discussion on jackin off techniques.
Well look what i missed out on.
i have an idea goto your daddys side of the bed and pull out his nudie mags from inbetween the matress and boxspring

magnolia

Postaholic
Skorch said:
Like it wasn't destined for that from the start? lol.

magnolia

Postaholic
deiki said:
wtf she knows too much, I say *shemale spotted*
excuse me?! not a shemale. I live with and hang out with way too many guys. It was bound to rub off on me eventually. (no sick thoughts associated.)

Jeranamo

Tenderony
youknowthedeal said:
Well look what i missed out on.
i have an idea goto your daddys side of the bed and pull out his nudie mags from inbetween the matress and boxspring
lol, dude did you miss something here? We aren't talkin' about jacking off techniques YET.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
magnolia said:
excuse me?! not a shemale. I live with and hang out with way too many guys. It was bound to rub off on me eventually. (no sick thoughts associated.)
Sorry, too late. All I can think of now is what could have "rubbed off" from your guy friends. Aaaaaand now I'm thinking about your girl friends too. Yeah, I'm a pervert, so what?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I heard someone once say: "If you don't masturbate at least 10 times a day, you aren't cool." My thoughts to that are jacked off that damn much, you wouldn't be cool, you would be worn, so would your dick. Damn that would hurt.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Bullshyt said:
I heard someone once say: "If you don't masturbate at least 10 times a day, you aren't cool." My thoughts to that are jacked off that damn much, you wouldn't be cool, you would be worn, so would your dick. Damn that would hurt.
where the fuck did u hear that would be cool?? besides the only way to let that happen is to let ppl know...which would not sound too cool if someone walked up to u and said hey I just jack off for the 7th time now, I wouldn't react to that in an awesome way, I'd say, turn around and walk away u fucking pervert

oh another note, I'm not sure about this but I thought reputation is all about what u did with that special someone or whatever, not how many times u can do urself

yea and that would hurt...10 times...365 days....=3650 jack offs a year, that's messed up